FraggedNation Tourney Winners Predictions

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 Clans, Team, and Tournamen' started by Sah, January 17, 2011.

1. Sah

Sah New Member

--) the Anomalies v. Flaimbait: Flaimbait. Again, the Anomalies haven't filled out their roster on the site. Not impressed with their organization skills.

--) MNC Underdogs vs. GP: Surprisingly, this could go either way due to a number of factors, including ShammahS' treachery and the ensuing discord. If MNC Underdogs practice and play their cards right, they could win. That being said, for now I still think Grand Pricks is gonna win.

--) First Blood v. DisOrder: First Blood. DisOrder didn't even exchange cellphone numbers...

--) No Big Deal v. Cup of Rage: No Big Deal. Einarath is a GREAT pusher.

--->Destiny v. Flaimbait: Destiny. Coordinated, committed. They're winners.

---> New Scum v. GP: New Scum: Manny's a great pusher. Drizzy's a fairly good assault. Wallace and him, if they work together, will push really well. Everyone knoez PohTayToez. SHStiger...not sure what he's doing but I hope he's going gunner. All told it might work if they can keep Manny alive and not-raging.

---> First Blood v. AmaZyn: First Blood. No competition when 3 of Zyn's players barely touch MNC.

---> Foxy FuttBuckers v. No Big Deal: Foxy FuttBuckers. Einarath can push, but if no one covers him really well, FuttBuckers are gonna pro-kill them back to their spawn.

----/ Destiny v. New Scum: New Scum. Manny's a better pusher than LurkingPower, and kckzi's their only other heavy hitter. He's gonna be busy with Wallace and Drizzy. Fears gonna outpush PohTayToez, but PohTayToez is going keep all of Fears players out of the middle. Drizzy's and SHStiger are free to lay cover fire and build juice.

----/ First Blood v. Foxy Futtbuckers: First Blood. Does Futtbuckers even have an assassin? Even if they do, they're not gonna beat Manny with him.

-----! Futtbuckers vs New Scum: New Scum.

Comments are, of course, welcome
  2. Grec

Grec New Member

I see so many people with like 60 forum posts speculating these teams I've never heard about, talking about people I've known for a while like gods of MNC. It's kinda weird, I remember when the community was much more humble than this.
  3. grindout

grindout Member

wtf?
  4. SAINTofSINS

SAINTofSINS New Member

I'll just be rooting for MNC Underdogs as I was supposed to be on the team but had to bow out due to my XBox fighting RROD on and off.
  5. kckzi

kckzi New Member

Must have been boring...
  6. Ninja Wallace

Ninja Wallace New Member

SHStiger's playing Tank. Drizy XBL account seems to have disappeared, but we'll find a great replacement if it comes to it.

That being said, I don't have any problem with these predictions.
  7. SHStiger

SHStiger New Member

I NEVER play Gunner. I don't even have a custom class of it. :lol: and like Wallace said, I'm our team's Tank.

Anomalies over Flaimbait
    GP over Underdogs
    First Blood over DisOrder
    No Big Deal over Cup of Rage (I literally don't think I've played with anyone on either team, just a wild guess)

Destiny over Anomalies
    New Scum over GP
    First Blood over Bacon is AmazYn
    FFB over No Big Deal

New Scum over Destiny (Whoever wins this side of the bracket wins the tournament, whether its us/GP/Destiny)
    First Blood over FFB

New Scum over First Blood

Yes, I predict us to win. Only thing I really see that could derail us is the 5 of us have only played together once. And our 2nd assault position is up in the air. Otherwise, I see us matching up pretty well against everyone.
    Last edited: January 17, 2011
  8. MLGIntervention

MLGIntervention Active Member

--) No Big Deal v. Cup of Rage: No Big Deal. Einarath is a GREAT pusher.
    I have never heard of anyone on no big deal before.
  9. iammclovin117

iammclovin117 Active Member

I know we have a mix of great defense and great offense. I just hope plan #935025413-5 works.
  10. timmy TED

timmy TED New Member

cup of rage all the way
  11. Einarath

Einarath New Member

I feel so special! :lol:

But seriously, good luck to everyone! I feel that it really is any team's tourny. Can't wait to play and see the outcome! :D
  12. OfficerFuttBuck

OfficerFuttBuck Active Member

If this was a competition of classyness, FFB would win every round before you could say foxy.
  13. Ninja Wallace

Ninja Wallace New Member

classiness*
  14. Scented Midget

Scented Midget New Member

It just took us a while to get our last guy signed up and on there.
    And LOL organization skills? How does that show how we play?
    You don't know how we think, how we play, other than maybe the few games we've played together.
    For all you know, this could be a way to look less organized.
    As for the all of the battles... :

The Anomalies V.S Flaimbait - I cannot choose, flaimbait has some good players. My team is good, but i will say nothing more.

Grand Prize V.S Under Dogs - Grand Prize, they're really good. I can't believe anybody thinks Under dogs can stand a chance. Grand prize is THE most organized team i've played.

First Blood V.S Dis Order - I'd have to give this one to First Blood, they have the best roster, but who knows how this one will play out.

No Big Deal V.S Cup of Rage - Well, Cup of Rage. Thats all I really can say...
  15. Not Officer Willy

Not Officer Willy New Member

I got's $2.38 cents on Grand Prize winning and Destiny being the runner up.
  16. TG GHOSTMERC

TG GHOSTMERC New Member

only prediction i'll make is destiny comes in first place.
  17. x Zatchmo

x Zatchmo New Member

GP and DeS would have to play each other before the championship round.
  18. That Dutch Guy

That Dutch Guy New Member

Who's in Destiny?
  19. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

i see one person continually lording himself around these forums as if he is better than everyone else, making double posts and pointless topics as if there is no tomorrow. Its as if he cares as much about his post count as he does his k/d, and seems to believe both of which are some kind of status symbol. said person should probably get to know people before he makes posts like this because i would put money on the fact that sah is 10x the sniper he ever could be, and plays exceptionally well as any other class.

and didnt GP split up?
  20. x Zatchmo

x Zatchmo New Member

xSmok3z
    Fear The Rifle
    Lurking Power
    Kckzi
    xIPayne

As per the FraggedNation team members tab, they are not. And we played against them today, they were only missing Push.