FractalJaguar's Videos - latest video: 1v1 against Queller AI

Discussion in 'Videos And Replays!' started by zihuatanejo, January 1, 2016.

1. zihuatanejo

zihuatanejo Well-Known Member

Latest Video: A 1v1 against the 'Uber Air' personality in the superb Queller AI mod by Quitch

************************************************ ORIGINAL POST ************************************************

Hello! Some of you may remember me, for those of you that don't know me though, I'm just some guy who enjoys playing games and occasionally records gameplay :p

Played PA:TITANS for the first time recently after a long period of not playing since the TITANS update dropped. T'was fun :)

Last edited: February 22, 2016
    Nicb1, xankar, andreasgg and 2 others like this.
  2. zihuatanejo

Thanks to @mikeyh for hosting this FFA game. Unfortunately we couldn't get 12 players, but the 8 player FFA game that we ended up having was great fun. I couldn't narrate this one (I can't risk waking my lady up when I play games all night long!), but I might well record commentary for it later and re-upload.

So many mistakes made as I get back into PA! It took me ages just to get a naval factory built!

DeathByDenim and andreasgg like this.
  3. zihuatanejo

4v4 team game I played just after recording the video above:

This one doesn't have any narration either, as I was still trying to be quiet. Day off tomorrow though, will ty and do a cast at the very least :)
  4. zihuatanejo

I'm really pleased with this one, although I made a mistake and the audio from my mic was not recorded, so I'm going to have to cast this game from the replay again! Most annoying. However, the reason for that not working is because I wanted to try and increased the video quality, so I switched from using OBS and encoding on-the-fly, to using FRAPS for lossless capture, and compressed the video myself using Handbrake. I use the recommended codec and compression settings for YouTube right down to setting the colour profile to 4.2 (idk what that does, but that is what YT recommends!!).

It turned out silky smooth and extremely crisp and sharp, I think. See for yourself, and stay tuned for the cast!

5. zihuatanejo

Recorded my first 1v1 game against another player a few days ago whilst streaming on Twitch, here's the video! Also, sorry that I forgot to cut out the guff from the stream before the game started. So professional :D

Thanks to my good friend Pegasus for the playlist recommendation!

Game starts @ 4:43
  6. zihuatanejo

Ok, this video might be my best ever :p Casted a game from a replay, between #1 player oxide ion and the Realm's AsZeal. Please watch and offer any feedback or thoughts you might have. I'm not a seasoned caster but I tried hard with this one.

7. zihuatanejo

A 1v1 against @Quitch's 'Uber Air' Queller AI, on a rather large planet!

DeathByDenim and Quitch like this.