For the devs.

Discussion in 'Uber Entertainment Discussion' started by Rolo, September 17, 2010.

1. Rolo

Rolo New Member

A couple of things. You guys have made a terrific game. And these forums are, for the most part, really great. You guys spend a lot of time replying and jumping in with our discussions and that is Uber as it is.

Which brings me to my point, please don't get discouraged by some of the toddlers and shamefully, the older posters acting like toddlers. I know you guys are getting harassed for a date on the update, or having to read countless BS threads about how this is not balanced or that class is OP/UP. How the game lags and blah blah whine, cry, blah, whine.

One of the reasons this forum is so great has to do with the fact you do join in on our discussions and are very forthcoming with info about what's going down and how you guys play the game and so on and so forth. Please don't ever change that. Which is basically the reason for the thread.

I'm sure plenty of us on here know what it's like to enjoy a game so much you want to be part of the forum community, but then find the devs lacking either the time or care to participate with the fans. You guys are doing a great job, and I know lots of people who have fallen in love with MNC and will ALWAYS take a look at anything you do in the future based on how you've treated the fans so far.

Keep it up! :ugeek:
  2. Porshapwr

Porshapwr New Member

HERE HERE!

Great work Uber. I was just telling a friend the other day that due to MNC (great game) and the behavior from the Devs here with answering questions and keeping us updated honestly, I'll be one of the people looking for anything you develop going forward. Bravo.
  3. scathis

scathis Arbiter of Awesome Uber Alumni

We've all been in the industry long enough to know how to take comments on forums. It's all good. I love watching the debates rage on.
  4. Rolo

Rolo New Member

Lol, cool beans then!
  5. scathis

Thanks for the supportive words!

I will say, there are times where I do have to stop reading for a day or so. It can wear on you.
  6. Rev Rabies

Rev Rabies New Member

My friend actually made an XBL account just to play this game once a week with me, even though he doesn't have an xbox.

This game is by far the best shooter i've ever played, it needs work, but even at this stage, it's truely amazing, Kudos to you good sirs, i shall toast you with my hardiest wine.
  7. Polynomial

Polynomial Moderator Alumni

You guys handle the forums pretty damn well in my opinion unlike a certain previous game >.>
  8. Col_Jessep

Col_Jessep Moderator Alumni

Demigod? I think Scathis handled the GPG forum great, although he hardly confirmed or denied anything... :D
  9. scathis

I can neither confirm nor deny my confirming or denying my statements on said forum.
  10. Col_Jessep

Col_Jessep Moderator Alumni

An enigma wrapped in a secret, covered by a mystery. The good old day. O tempores, o mores... :D
  11. Polynomial

Polynomial Moderator Alumni

Frogboy just got so ridiculous.

I've been wondering. Can Scathis confirm or deny his own existence? Does he even exist? 0_0