Fixing to Start a (top team)

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 Clans, Team, and Tournamen' started by skayeyeelel, March 11, 2011.

1. skayeyeelel

skayeyeelel New Member

Hello, my names Nait and my gamer tag is S Kay Eye El El. A few things about myself...I play Assault and hold my own against any and all assaults who try challenging me. When GB had a MNC ladder my team was 3rd on the ladder and we had beaten the 1st, 2nd, and every other team we played at least once. I have played MNC since it came out but i took a huge break during the release of reach and black ops AND I REGRET EVERY SECOND. Now im on MNC as much I possibly can be give and take my job and sports. to put how much im playing again into proportion (im on weekly leaderboards top 50) My goal here is to set up a few days to hold some tryouts soon so if your interested, send me a msg or reply to this giving me a heads up as to what class and how much experience you have.

The team so far is.. Agitating (gunner), lVloneyshot (support), S Kay Eye El El (assault)
    there are a few more in the mix but no guaranteed spots for them at the moment.

Also [NO HATERS] on this please ;)
  2. desertfalcon

desertfalcon Active Member

Hyyyy I've played with you a few times, and Im currently looking for a team (sig), and Im good at every class, but I can play assassin very well (also assault)
  3. lVloneyshot

lVloneyshot New Member

We are currently looking for a professional sniper, assassin, a god tank, or pretty much anyone who has mastered their class. We are aiming to give the top teams a run for their money so bring you're A game. Msg me on XBL or leave a post on this tread and we will get back to you if you're what we're looking for.
  4. Miracle

Miracle New Member

I heard Enforcer is real good
    *waits*
  5. That Dutch Guy

That Dutch Guy New Member

You guys playing in the MNC league?

I'm a more than decent tank, I've been trying to make a team with Snarf (great assassin) and FB Zombie Chaos (best support in the game, period). Got room for us?

I'll message you on XBL, you've been one spot above me on weekly for about two weeks now so I'll find you :lol:
  6. skayeyeelel

skayeyeelel New Member

sounds good.. lets see what we can put together
  7. lDeadEye

lDeadEye New Member

He was on GP at one time, they couldn't get him.

Have you looked into TheJoshF92?
  8. Miracle

Miracle New Member

hehe.
  9. skayeyeelel

skayeyeelel New Member

pretty sure I said no haters..oh well some people like attention
  10. Miracle

Miracle New Member

Who said we are hating?
  11. kckzi

kckzi New Member

They aren't hating, it's a joke because enforcer is... awful.

Good luck with this whole thing though.
  12. Ninja Wallace

Ninja Wallace New Member

Uh oh!
  13. That Dutch Guy

That Dutch Guy New Member

Nice privates with you guys, too bad the lag limited my abilities. I usually have good connections to Amaricans but this was awful.

Also, some dude saying armorless assault in privates is viable;

After he went 7-19 :roll:

Overall, GGs.
  14. skayeyeelel

skayeyeelel New Member

yea, he was a local.. good games tho. Takes a true Assault to play armorless, anyone can slap an armor 3 class on and compete.
  15. Miracle

Miracle New Member

I play with one hand any noob can play with 2 hands. I play with one hand that shows how good i am. Any noob can play with 2 hands.
  16. Deadpool FTW

Deadpool FTW New Member

I play with my left front tooth. Any noob can play with 2 teeth. I play with one tooth that shows how good I am. Any noob can play with 2 teeth,
  17. teapot

teapot Post Master General

It took me forever to mod my xbox and hack the game so I could use the Armor Level 3 cheat. I think more people would use it if it was equally available. oh what the I don't even
  18. JackTrips

JackTrips New Member

For the record, we can't wait to play your team because of this statement.
  19. Miracle

Miracle New Member

DUDE! Dont piss off the best assault in the game. He destroyed GB!
  20. JackTrips

JackTrips New Member

Moneyshot sent me a FR and I've already got Agitating on there, so we should set up a scrim. Let us know, but FYI it doesn't look like this weekend will be a good time.