Firefox.

Discussion in 'Unrelated Discussion' started by Wandrian Wvlf, October 30, 2010.

1. Wandrian Wvlf

Wandrian Wvlf New Member

Gotta say, I'm just a little bit surprised there's no MNC stuff for Firefox. This site lacks a favicon(as pointed out by another topic or twelve) and there aren't even any personas last I looked. Disappointing! In odd contrast, the MNC Wiki has a favicon and other games and various other things of all varieties get user-made themes. Why not make an official one? Huh, huh? :)
  2. Ekanaut

Ekanaut Uber Alumni

Because we haven't yet. Favicon is not really on the top of my priority list but we'll add one when we get to it.
  3. TheJustinIsALie

TheJustinIsALie New Member

Do you need help with the icon? I could throw something together if you don't get around to it.
  4. Col_Jessep

Col_Jessep Moderator Alumni

Sorry but I disagree Eka. I have a gazillion bookmarks and it is rather unfortunate that you guys didn't make a favicon. Makes it so much easier to find all the links and stuff.

There are loads of free tools on the net but not all of them are useful. The best free tool imo is:

http://icofx.ro/

Firefox can actually read a renamed png but IE needs a *real* ico file afaik.
  5. Wandrian Wvlf

Wandrian Wvlf New Member

Then I suggest you shift your priorities around completely to place my suggestion at your top priority. It's only natural.
  6. BroTranquilty

BroTranquilty New Member

im not just ***-kissing, but dont listen to him if it means taking time away from personal life and sleep lol.

been selfless enough lmao. plus, i understand having priorities in creating and adding other stuff before getting to a favicon or theme.

but fans can create ico files and firefox themes, cant we? maybe send them in?
  7. jjecsion

jjecsion New Member

Firefox is a browser that is part of the open source Mozilla project. A very popular open source browser for Windows, Mac and Linux Mozilla project. Firefox users can install several extensions created by other users. Many see it as a safer alternative to Microsoft's Explorer browser, which is under constant threat.
  8. Wandrian Wvlf

Wandrian Wvlf New Member

Would've preferred an MNC icon, but I guess even Bullseye is better than the white..page...thingy :D
  9. x Zatchmo

x Zatchmo New Member

I just noticed Bullseye on my Google Chrome bookmarks bar! I'm so happy!