Finding replays

Discussion in 'Support!' started by nlgenesis, November 20, 2014.

1. nlgenesis

nlgenesis Member

Hi all,

When I use the in-game Replay browser, I can only find recent replays. Do this mean I have to use PA Stats to be able to keep track of them? (The alternative being writing down each Lobby ID manually...)

Cheers!
  2. cola_colin

cola_colin Moderator Alumni

yep. Also I think if they did not change it currently replays may only be available for 3 month or so. Though not sure on that.
  3. nlgenesis

nlgenesis Member

Three months? Ha! I lost my replay an hour after I played the game. Good thing I had written down the Lobby-ID manually...

Anyway, it's also silly that there is no in-game way to start a replay with a certain Lobby-ID. I had to write an HTML file containing
    as code, open it in a browser, and click on the link in order to get to run the replays...
    EDIT: Though I realize now I could just paste the address in the browser instead of making an HTML file. Lets just say, it was late... ;)
    Last edited: November 21, 2014
  4. cola_colin

Well for that you use PA Stats, I keep the lobby id forever :p Personally I never used the ingame replay list so far.
    yeah I know in your case it bugged, sorry :(
  5. mkrater

mkrater Uber Alumni

The 'My Games Only' view for Replays is currently bugged. It is a known issue we are working on.
    dukyduke and ViolentMind like this.
  6. cola_colin

You can also create a link for PA Stats that does it:

http://www.pastats.com/replay/9263410979355014182

;)