Few issues I have...

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat PC Feedback and Issues' started by starclaws, January 30, 2011.

1. starclaws

starclaws New Member

First is ... uberent.com or uberentertainment.com ? Which is it?

Next is when I join a game with 1 slot left. If each class is taken on that team then I won't be allowed to join the game. I can't pick a class to spawn with as they are all grayed out.

Then there is the tank alternate fire spam. The death blossom spin can be spammed a little too easily... A lot of their kills is just charging, grenading, or shooting their opponent a tiny bit to ensure that something like 20% of their health is missing and then they use the death blossom. If that doesn't kill them then they just jump around reloading and then spin again. With enough reload speed and clip size. This alternate fire is devastating as they don't really even have to aim as long as they get close enough.

Thanks,
    SC
  2. Mibuwolf

Mibuwolf New Member

Don't even say the tank is OP. Tank is good on close range. Pretty awful at mid-far range (depending on the player's ability to use rail gun ).

You seem like you're ranting. How about you play the game for more than 30 minutes and calm yourself down. Also, try playing tank to give it a feel of it's OP-ness and see if you change your mind.
  3. BulletMagnet

BulletMagnet Post Master General

Concerns about Tank are pretty justified, I'm starting to suspect my favourite class is still over powered. His mobility problems can be completely nullified by the Silver speed endorsement - it has to be quite disconcerting to see Tank keep up with Assault.
  4. Jeff

Jeff New Member

eh i do agree that it isnt fun seeing a tank as fast as you when youre assault but EVERY class can remove one of theyre weaknesses with endorsements gunner can use accuracy assasin can use armor sniper can use armor/ rate of fire
  5. StriderHoang

StriderHoang New Member

I can't believe how that tank can spam death blossom and kill me from across Steel Peel. It's ludicro-oh wait.

Hell, even assassins who despise tank can nag them with their shuriken launcher.
  6. Xx Tikki xX

Xx Tikki xX New Member

must be playing with some silly assaults if a tank is a mobile as them :p

the only class i would consider OP is the sniper for the fact that he can sit back out of reach from anyone and rack ups kills and juice then just run in, use it get kills run away and repeat.....its annoying but you will learn how to counter them.
  7. velo

velo New Member

So don't let them get close. Sounds like you aren't engaging correctly, or they're catching you off guard. What class(es) do you mostly play?
  8. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

"Don't pet a burning dog."
  9. bgolus

bgolus Uber Alumni

To answer the most important question: uberent.com, uberentertainment.com and mondaynightcombat.com all work, but we use uberent.com internally since it's the shortest.
  10. OfficerFuttBuck

OfficerFuttBuck Active Member

Also, uberentertainment.com won't keep you logged in.
  11. Goose

Goose Active Member

Tank can end most of his mobility issues with silver skill regen. Charge will get him around the arena faster than any pro besides assassin. Especially once you know that you can jet boost everywhere.

I don't know what its called but you jump after charging off an edge and you fly much farther. It has to be towards the end of your charge for max distance. Once new tanks get this down they will no longer have mobility issues.
  12. BulletMagnet

BulletMagnet Post Master General

Hmmz. I might try Skill instead. Thanks for the suggestion.

It would help me Ring people more. XD