Feedle's guide to steeling juice

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 Strategy and Tactics' started by the_feedle, January 5, 2012.

1. the_feedle

the_feedle New Member

If you got people camping the inside of say lazer razor dome. Youll see everyone in there and hugging the machines. You need to be quick about it and steal some juice.

What you need..

Assassin- cloak 3 and lunge- lunge at the machine and buy it and use it and run
    Chances are you might get killed doing so but this takes juice away from a gunner or assault who will kill half your team and repeat.

Assault- bomb 3 in the area to clear or even use it to bomb jump into the juiced area (put the bomb on the ground then jump and explode it at the top of your jump to go high.. then use fly or dash to get farther). Charge 2 and fly into the machine and buy it.

Tank- not really recommended since hes so damn slow but.. charge 3 into the machine and buy it and death blossom the hell out of everything.

Gunner- fly in and drop down and slam 3 near the machine (not really a good idea but might help

Sniper toss ice traps and flak 3 the camping area... (cant really steal but it stops camping

Support- air strikes from above or below (lazor razor toss them at the lowest part of the floor.. best to do while bullseye is out and everyone is dancing around him.

Getting juice
    ------------

Now almost everyone here does the same thing.. punch bots..

Well theres tons of other things which give juice!

Overheal- heal everything or heal something being shot- easiest way to get juice as support.. hell even melee bots while hurt beam.

Gremlins- you need to be a tank to do this.. kill half of the pack and let one keep chasing you. Deploy level 2 and watch your meter fill

Deploy 2 infront of black jacks- melee them while your deployed and they shoot at you in the crossfire of other bots (chances are you might get killed if people are watching but its lol time if you juice)

BULLSEYE- Melee the fatguy and get juice (most know this)

JACKBOTS- Yeah everyone panics when you see him but instead of killing him melee him (deploy and melee him if you dont want to get bounced around)

MONEYBALL- #1 easy way to earn juice when its down is MELEE IT! Use it for cover too since it stops enemy bullets.

LAzor razors- If people build them taunt infront of them.. just watch you dont die and hope you got gold armor or silver at least or overheal
  2. choiio

choiio New Member

You cant melee while deployed.
  3. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

It works faster with two gremlins and you don't need Deploy 2.
  4. choiio

choiio New Member

Im sorry deadstrech, are you trying to correct feedle on how to play a proper tank?, kidd who do you think you are!?!
  5. the_feedle

the_feedle New Member

sure you can
    deploy and press right joystick
    I did it as gunner and tank
  6. choiio

choiio New Member

Ill try again but I dont remember this being possible.
  7. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

I am not a nobody like you that's who I think I am.
  8. the_feedle

the_feedle New Member

deadstretch knows how to play tank chollo
  9. choiio

choiio New Member

lol I know Im joking :)
  10. Big Ordeal

Big Ordeal New Member

That was the most awkward exchange I've ever lurked.
  11. WildmanX2k

WildmanX2k New Member

He's Deadstetch, "kid" ;)
  12. the_feedle

the_feedle New Member

lol