Failed to load Replay

Discussion in 'Support!' started by b8factor, January 15, 2015.

1. b8factor

b8factor Active Member

I get this every once in a while... usually when the game crashed for some reason however this game played without a hitch I do not know what this specific one is failing but I would love to see this replay.

2. DeathByDenim

DeathByDenim Post Master General

Yeah, it seems to happen sometimes. I mean when the server has crashed during the game it's somewhat understandable that the replay wouldn't be available. But it happens with non-crashing servers as well. See for example this post on an unrelated matter that has a lobby ID that won't load in PA either (2548712223229534774). I tried that one seven times.

I also remember a long while back I had trouble with another ID that loaded in one out of four attempts, so maybe I should just keep trying. :)

Anyway, I had filed the bug here: PA#4234
    Though sadly it was marked as unconfirmed.
  3. DeathByDenim

DeathByDenim Post Master General

Actually, sorry. Your replay seems to suffer from a different bug. It doesn't time out, it just fails to start loading entirely. It's like the ID doesn't exist in the first place.
  4. Alpha2546

Alpha2546 Post Master General

5. b8factor

b8factor Active Member

The replays that say "Failed to load" I have never been able to pull up again. :( If you do find a fix let me know!
  6. Remy561

Remy561 Post Master General

Let me copy this from the screenshot wars thread

Alias the game is from the end of december, but loading the replay always fails :3