Fail Update (small issue)

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat PC Discussion' started by Dead Meat, February 15, 2011.

1. Dead Meat

Dead Meat New Member

My first rant of ANY update has to come now, but before I say it, I must say that it is probably only a trivial thing unless it happens to you.

Update issue:
    "Adjustments

Auto balancing of teams will no longer activate if either Moneyball has its shield down"

GREAT!!!! except you can be winning with 90% of their money ball gone but as soon as they get their shields up, you can be traded because the other team jumped ship. Happened to me and I went ballistic. I ended up staying in the base, and sure enough 30 seconds later ... my "team" lost.

Personally team balancing should only happen if the 2 balls are up AND there is no huge difference in their health (as in 100% vs 15%= NO, but 90% vs 70% = YES)

My other problem is with the grenade spammers, but that's a strategy issue and not the Dev's problem (unless they reduce the rate of fire?) :twisted:

Keep up the good work and PLZ fix this. :ugeek:
  2. PKC

PKC New Member

suck it up princess.
  3. PezD

PezD New Member

And the balancing is quite useless if it's pretty much 90% vs 10%. Just let the game finish with the inbalanced teams, it won't take long.

And if by grenade spam you mean Assault's grenade launcher, don't you DARE touch mah grenade launcher!