Epic close commander battle and epic win

Discussion in 'Videos And Replays!' started by killzone5017002, May 2, 2014.

1. killzone5017002

killzone5017002 Active Member

This is the biggest highlight of all PA games I have ever played. This one is the best one I ever had because I usually give up when I see no chance but somehow I actually pulled off a win from a game that seemed ever so hopeless. If it wasnt for that loophole I found I would have not won. We were on Moon A451. There were 3 spawn-able planets which were the planet it was orbiting and those two moons and the other two non spawn-able and the other planet system was completely non spawn-able.

Youll see me fight with Black right off and Blue will take it to his advantage. Watch what happens when Blue seems to be in victory.

If you watch further, I actually find a loophole with the other player and take out his commander in astraeus with avengers and anchors.

Lobby ID: 18338155587779342305
    (put that in the search bar in PA game replays)

P.S. GG! those who were playing with me in that game. It was close.
    duncane likes this.
  2. cptconundrum

cptconundrum Post Master General

3. cptconundrum

cptconundrum Post Master General

Well I'm not sure what you meant by "loophole". Purple played pretty badly and failed to expand, and then you managed to send an orbital fighter over his commander right when he decided to put the commander in an astraeus. He seems to have made a massive mistake and beat himself, because there is no way he should have been able to lose starting alone on such a big planet.
  4. killzone5017002

Absolutely. He kept his commander there for quite some time so yeah it is a mistake on his part
  5. duncane

duncane Active Member

I gave you a like just because you posted the first replay thread ;)
  6. killzone5017002

Yeah I noticed that. I feel somewhat special haha