Endorsement Ideas

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 Wishlist' started by PlumbumTheEpic, March 21, 2011.

1. PlumbumTheEpic

PlumbumTheEpic New Member

Skill Potency: This increases the effect of skills (exact effect depends on the skill, such as a quieter cloak, a faster Charge or a more damaging Bomb)

Au Natural: This does nothing. It is also the only endorsement that can take up more than one slot.
    Last edited: March 21, 2011
  2. Ultim4t3 Ninja

Ultim4t3 Ninja New Member

The Skill Potency is a great idea! I would use it on my Support build.

Au Natural is funny, but who would use it? :?:
  3. PlumbumTheEpic

People who want to handicap themselves. Some people on the forum would do that.
  4. Wandrian Wvlf

Wandrian Wvlf New Member

I'm a bit against the Skill Potency idea. I think it'd be too powerful even though it would take an endorsement slot.

Au Natural I like. It's against the spirit of corporate endorsements, but I like it :p
  5. PlumbumTheEpic

You sure? I consider it the skill equivalent of Rate Of Fire, with regen being Reload Speed.
  6. Wandrian Wvlf

Wandrian Wvlf New Member

Yeah, sounds right anyways. I think most skills don't need a buff. What could be done to buff them outside of recovery anyways? The only one I can think of that wouldn't be ridiculously broken with further enhancement is the smoke bomb. Even with a buff it's still a pretty situational skill.
  7. BamBam11

BamBam11 New Member

I would change the name to like free agent or unsponsered
  8. Richy Woo

Richy Woo New Member

I always loved the idea of being able to buy a MEGA TAUNT endorsement that does not give you any great power advantage , it just makes you look good. Another similar idea is a COMMANDER upgrade which allows you to change your personal color and stand out more, Something like Orange for the red teams, Purple for the Blues, again no real tactical advantage, it just makes you look good and feel all special.

A BUILDER Endorsement would be neat also , lets you build turrets or spawn bots for a slightly cheaper price.
  9. Gentleman

Gentleman New Member

Toupee Endorsements.

Increases the size of your hair depending on what level they are.

For example, the Assault with a Bronze Toupee endorsement would have a shaven stubby hair look, Silver would give him a good head of hair whereas Gold would give him a full scale 'Fro to show off in front of everybody.
  10. Richy Woo

Richy Woo New Member

How about a PET endorsement, where a dog, cat or perky little cheerleader follow you around and love you unconditionally.

I cant help but feel we are taking this thread to seriously.
  11. Undercover_Thudercat

Undercover_Thudercat New Member

The thought of the assault's bomb being any more powerful scares me. Same for flak.

But imagine a SUPER GUNNER GRAPPLE. Would be lol lol lolz.