Endorsement Advice for ASSASSIN

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 Strategy and Tactics' started by The Assassin 312, August 19, 2010.

1. The Assassin 312

The Assassin 312 New Member

I Need Advice For Endorsements so i can have an edge as the assassin in a Battle.So far i use Gobinumb for armor Datrigger for rate of fire for shuriken and speed for slashing with Dagger/Sword. and focus all for skill recovery and. I need endorsements that help for armor and damage/health or something that could at least help me kill people faster. And deal very great damage and also armor for self defense.
  2. Veruca

Veruca New Member

Best way is to actually test it yourself and see what you like best.

If you're looking for more health and a faster way to kill, I'd go:

Gold: Armor
    Silver: Rate of Fire
    Bronze: Skill Recovery

I'm currently using this:

Gold: Armor
    Silver: Health Recovery
    Bronze: Skill Recovery

I kinda like the Health Recovery. I can get in and out and in again at a faster rate.
    Though I still want to try out other combinations.
  3. Sarg338

Sarg338 New Member

Right now I'm playing assassin as my main character. I'm still experimenting on what I like best, but my set up right now is this.

Gold: Skill Recovery (faster recharge on Sprint/Stealth before upgrading them)
    Silver: Rate of Fire (For sword mainly)
    Bronze: Armor
  4. Vike113

Vike113 New Member

I think that Gobi-Numb (gold health) is a must when you play assassin, and because the assassin is so skill dependant Skill Pill (silver skill recovery) is great to have. The bronze endorsement doesn't affect you that much so you can pick what you like, I use Metabolightning (speed) or Itchy Finger (RoF).