Ejector issue.

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 Feedback and Issues' started by Nfernoza, August 26, 2010.

1. Nfernoza

Nfernoza New Member

Hi Folks, not sure if this has been mentioned before, but I've encountered some problems with the Ejectors.

Is there a limit on the number of Pros which can be affected by the pushback of the Ejector? I have noticed that sometimes, if there are more than 3 pros running down a lane and I use the Ejector, there is usually 1 or 2 Pros that don't get affected by the pushback affect.

I have also picked up that it's not only my Ejector which occassionaly fails, but the opposing team's one aswell. This has happened to me on 3 occassions now when running alongside my Tank, making a push down the lane and the enemy uses the Ejector. The Tank got launched for a Ring Out and I stayed in place. No, I didn't jump, nor was I out of line of sight. I was right next to the dude.

Possibly a lag related issue, or working as intended?
  2. Bambam Bm

Bambam Bm New Member

I havent noticed this. But if your playing on LazeRazor, the ejector is a little different than other maps, because it doesnt effect everyone inside the radius, because there are 2 ramps leading up to the ejector, only the ones basically directly over the yellow area will get affected by it.