eindestructible laser?

Discussion in 'Support!' started by jerle78, February 4, 2015.

1. jerle78

jerle78 Member

so, i just smashed a moon into the laser and left a giant crater, but the laser was not destroued. even with a giant frikkin hole, the enemy could rebuild the catalyst. why is this possible?
  2. jerle78

jerle78 Member

basically, the catalysts were floating.
  3. stuart98

stuart98 Post Master General

Yeah, that's a known bug that's on Jables list of things that need polishing.
  4. Remy561

Remy561 Post Master General

I thought they planned it for this months update, so it will probably be fixed at the end of the month, together with craters not behaving as craters since your units will start floating ;)
  5. jables

jables Uber Employee

Yeah, goal is for february :)
  6. MadGreyOne

MadGreyOne Member

When you look this over, I've also had an issue where I could not build a catalyst, apparently due to a metal spot. The wireframe would position itself and turn white like a valid build location, but would not place when clicking. This was on the pax prebuilt system, so I'll test it out a few times and see if it is consistent or intermittent.

I had built an extractor on what looked like the problem spot, but reclaimed it to build my giant remote control box.
  7. stuart98

stuart98 Post Master General

A good way to fix this would be simply to prevent mex generation within a 220 by 220 square around each catalyst point.