Duplicate Account

Discussion in 'Support!' started by nimzodragonlord, June 20, 2018.

1. nimzodragonlord

nimzodragonlord Member

When I first bought PA off, I payed no mind to the playfab login because it automatically filled in the username and password. When I came to the Uber forums, I wanted to be able to speak, so I created the account I am using to post this thread. Ubfortunately, I needed to have my messages approved by a moderator before they were visible, so instead of waiting for that to happen, I linked my Steam account to this Ubernet account. As expected, I encountered the bug that revokes Titans ownership when linking Steam and Ubernet accounts. I emailed the Uber support and they promptly reinstated my Titans ownership along with the commander I had lost. However, in doing so, a duplicate account was created which had no ranked history. I could still see my other account on the leaderboards, so I knew it still existed, while the one that automatically booted when I launched the game was unranked. As someone with 400 ranked games, this concerned me. I emailed Uber support, but I have gotten no response on linking the accounts together or anything else that I can do to fix this, and with ranked 1v1s down, I am stuck as an unranked player.