Droppin Knowledge vs Destiny Scrim

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat Gameplay Videos' started by OfficerFuttBuck, March 31, 2011.

1. OfficerFuttBuck

OfficerFuttBuck Active Member

2. F5in

F5in New Member

My fault. My Xbox froze (power brick had a red light) so I had to cool it down).
    Also I like how Shammas could hear us in game chat asking if any of them came to game chat so we could tell them Deadpool had to go, and he didn't say anything. HOMO :x
    And at the end I just wanted to have a taunt party and everyone kept killing me. :(
  3. xRustySpoon

xRustySpoon New Member

Watching it now.
  4. xRustySpoon

xRustySpoon New Member

Destiny kinda got crapped on... lol.

And what was up with the last game on Spunky?
  5. MLGIntervention

MLGIntervention Active Member

I was playing assassin that wasn't even our real team. We had 3 subs
    When we got chaos in they didn't wont to play him.
    Edit: their was many reasons why we lost.
  6. F5in

F5in New Member

There were more matches (where Shammas wasn't there) and Destiny won the first one.
    The match on Spunky Deadpool had to go (we were trying to tell them in the lobby but none of them were in game chat)

I'd say that team was an upgrade compared to the real team... Shammas on Tank and Miracle on Gunner? Just enjoy the matches and let people think what they want to think.
  7. MLGIntervention

You don't understand that doesn't match up everyone hates each other and yells all the time if you listen. All i haft to say is i was playing assassin and the games we won we had our real assassin and he was drunk.
  8. ExT Insanity

ExT Insanity New Member

Regardless, you have to give them respect. To be honest, I didn't think they would have a chance in hell, but now DK's got my respect.
    Last edited: March 31, 2011
  9. MLGIntervention

They are the #3 team we are #2.
  10. Deadpool FTW

Deadpool FTW New Member

*ahem* Do you think it is my fault my Xbox decides to make the Sound of Death in a most inopportune time, Sin? YOU ARE WRONG. Sorry for leaving, but my Xbox was about to overheat anyway, so I just turned it off and let it vent.
  11. F5in

F5in New Member

Lol, I know it's not your fault, my Xbox DID freeze.
  12. teapot

teapot Post Master General

Why did I know MLG would be the first person in here to start naming reasons/excuses.. :roll:
    This isn't meant to put down your ego so don't take it that way. There is no need to come in here claiming you are the #2 team and we are the #3 team, that your teammate (who is extremely coherent for being drunk) is drunk, and that everyone hates each other. Maybe I'm wrong but the "games" you won was just one game. Maybe if you had your full team you'd do better, but Mircale and Shammas are probably the best subs you could ask for, unless you have someone else in mind. I understand that certain playstyles don't mesh well, but it seemed like Shammas and Miracle were causing the most problems.

I can recognize that the games will certainly play different when using subs, then you can surely recognize a loss without taking it to the heart.

As soon as you got chaos we didn't want to play? We tried telling everyone deadpool had to go and the match was started anyway..

now that the complaining excuse bullshit is over, I loved playing these scrims and can't wait to scrim/play GP again at some point. I learned so much from watching these game plays. Map control is a must, but I'm starting to learn some off the class specific positioning that you can really only see in competitive games. Flying everywhere you choose is only the best strategy in pubs :lol: We're a new team and I think we're just starting to mesh. One of our biggest problems are organized juice rushes. I was forced to use juice in so many situations that I didn't want to. I LOL'd seeing deadpool face grapple shammas.

Good games and I'm looking forward to playing again with hopefully the full destiny team. I hope this thread doesn't offend any other destiny players.
  13. F5in

F5in New Member

Very nicely said.
  14. kckzi

kckzi New Member

Intervention, shut up and please stop creating useless drama.

Good games and such. Hope to do it again soon.
  15. MLGIntervention

No one on the forums can take jokes why do i try?
  16. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

Maybe present the joke in a better way.
  17. OfficerFuttBuck

OfficerFuttBuck Active Member

This.

Generally I can understand you are joking in almost every post you make but that one was tough to tell. Even Jeff didn't know you were joking.
  18. MLGIntervention

If i do this it makes me look to smart i cant let my rep be ruined.
  19. F5in

F5in New Member

You suck at text jokes.

I can understand your jokes on XBL fine, but not on here. I'm usually good at seeing the dry humor jokes, too, but that was eh.
  20. xS m o k 3 z

xS m o k 3 z New Member

Lets cut to the chase and stop beating around the bush...we all suck! Take it to heart, take it like a woman! i mean....man!