Downloading Free Titans

Discussion in 'PA: TITANS: General Discussion' started by zachthebomb13, September 5, 2015.

1. zachthebomb13

zachthebomb13 Member

Good Weekend everyone,

It's been a few months since I've played PA, and I was super excited when I heard about titans. I am a Kickstarter backer, but had never converted to steam. Once I heard about titans, I quickly converted. However, steam is still trying to charge me the discounted price for titans, instead of letting me download it for free. Any idea on how I fix this? Thanks!
  2. radongog

radongog Well-Known Member

This part was very clever! :D
    Makes it all times harder... (it would have probably even worked out of the box if you haven´t done this...)
    ...anyways, go contact support@uberent.com---they´ll help you!
  3. Nicb1

Nicb1 Post Master General

Yeah I had the same problem. Contacted support.

I had to link my steam account to my uber account and that appeared to fix some of the issues. Also after emailing uber support they gave me a steam key for Titans.

So yeah atm your best option is to just email support. If you were a kickstarter backer you can also send them a pm through kickstarter.
  4. zachthebomb13

zachthebomb13 Member

Goodness, reading some of the comments on steam, some people are just ruthless. I understand that people spent money to help support a game, I was one of them. But common, it's just a freaking game! 1st world problems, unbelievable. Thanks for the tips guys. I'll contact support.
  5. cdrkf

cdrkf Post Master General

You can also try loading up the game via the launcher (still possible even after converting to steam), hit verify a few times. If it recognizes your account it should install titans automatically...
    DeathByDenim likes this.