douche-bag sniper setup

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 Strategy and Tactics' started by Sloth_Mayne, August 18, 2010.

1. Sloth_Mayne

Sloth_Mayne New Member

I've been using this sniper setup since i began playing MNC and i almost always get a match k/d of around 10/1. The setup is 3.defence 2.rate of fire 3.accuracy. At the very beginning of the match upgrade sniper and grapple,save for sniper 3 and snipe enemy bots for money and juice. After upgrading to sniper 3 the smg should do some serious damage. If youve done this right you should also have full juice, now all there is to do is run head first into the largest crowd of enemy players you can find,juice,and spam the smg as hard as you can. Tell me if it works for you.
  2. The_Support

The_Support New Member

Haha, I did something like this. It does work. Difference was I waited for people to come to me and walk into my ice traps. Then I would hit them with the SMG and it worked everytime. Snipers remind me of Hunters on World of Warcraft because of the ice traps haha.
  3. Adree1

Adree1 New Member

Explosive rounds are also great for building juice like this, you can even shoot your own bots and the explosion will hit anything around them.