DoTA Style Maps& Tourneys?

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 Wishlist' started by Audiotistik, August 15, 2010.

1. Audiotistik

Audiotistik New Member

This game is a TPS version of dota, which is amazing, i mean who doesnt like some good 'ole dota right? I know the games only been out a bit but could we be expecting some more maps soon? If so, i'd like to see some maps more resembling DOTA maps, ya know, three lanes, small no-creep zones between each. Would be cool. Post here what your map ideas would be?

Also, seeing as this game is naturally competitive, do you think its balanced enough to see tourneys? :) would be fun.

Hit me up if you need a good assualt

GT: cD Faux Show
  2. The Reaver

The Reaver New Member

I'm not sure the game is competitive enough yet. Given time, I think it will come to be, though.
  3. ICryCauseImEmo

ICryCauseImEmo New Member

Competitive yes, not quiet at the point it needs to be but its still a week old. I would enjoy seeing maps like dota, three lane bracket run 2 - 2 - 2 each lane etc w/e. I also want bigger maps. Part of the enjoyment for me is moving your forces up destroying towers and progressing forward. With this game it has 2 sets of towers but they are close to each other.