Does the crowd sound different to everyone?

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by Pinnipeds, July 17, 2010.

1. Pinnipeds

Pinnipeds New Member

Hi,

I see that the crowd reacts positively or negatively depending on your actions, but I was wondering if you can hear the crowd reacting positively to another player. Do you only hear your crowd in your game, or is the the same crowd in the game with everyone else you're playing with?
  2. Ekanaut

Ekanaut Uber Alumni

There are both local and global events the crowd responds to. If it was just global, it would be hard for each player to get good feedback when they did positive or negative things.
  3. l3g1t

l3g1t Member

So what could one do to get the crowd to boo at you?
  4. Diablohead

Diablohead New Member

Having the crowd boo and cheer by events is rather awesome, add's to the whole tournament with thousands of people spectating you feeling
  5. Gentleman

Gentleman New Member

*seethes*

I have a large confession to make. I absolutely LOVE games that have an audience atmosphere where you can hear the crowd cheer you on or boo you off stage. I love it, love it, love it, LOVE IT! This is THE one thing I've been looking the most forward to in this game, alright, call me weird but...aaaaaaah, it's sort of a major gaming..."turn on" if you will. I guess motivation is the key for it. If you hear the crowd cheer, you know you're doing something good and you aim to stick at it. But if you hear the crowd boo, you think "Hey, I just did something to make them feel that way, that can't be good" so you learn from that and try not to do it again, so you can improve!

As the Tank would say;

"I LIVE for this! Ha ha!"