Desperate attempt to save his commander!

Discussion in 'Videos And Replays!' started by kagaku, January 20, 2014.

1. kagaku

kagaku New Member

Purple made a last ditch effort to take over one of the outer moons after fighting a losing battle on the main planet. Unfortunately, I saw him head there and sent over a couple orbital fabbers. Two portals and a few hundred units later, I caught his commander by surprise! As soon as I was in visual range he booked it for the gate, fortunately for me I was able to take out to gate just in time. With little choice, he ran for the northern pole - attempting twice to pick his commander up with the two Astraeus' he had in orbit. A couple moments later, a large nuclear explosion was visible from orbit. :)

The overall game was a lot of fun, but when I reviewed the chronocam footage afterwards I caught this gem (originally I was focused elsewhere for the first half of it). Purple had another commander on the main planet that we took out 10 minutes later with a bombing run.

It never gets old watching hundreds of units pour through the gate! This alone has changed the game completely.
    uberpenu, cptconundrum and ORFJackal like this.