Dear Uber, we don't want the PC Updates

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 Wishlist' started by Undercover_Thudercat, May 30, 2011.

1. Undercover_Thudercat

Undercover_Thudercat New Member

Seriously. The 360 community LOVES the game the way it is. We just want a few very minor tweaks.

If you literally fixed the glitches on assassin and gave the support a little bit more recharge on his airstrikes, that's all the patching we ever wanted. Other than that, we just want some more maps to add to the replay value of the game. Please don't change the game on the 360 as drastically as you have on the PC. It's great the way it is.

Sincerely,
    The MNC 360 Fanbase
  2. AmazeTheory

AmazeTheory New Member

"Dear Uber, I don't want the PC Updates."
  3. PlumbumTheEpic

PlumbumTheEpic New Member

I like the game as is. Honestly.
  4. AARPS

AARPS New Member

Dear uber,
    juice chaining sucks, lazor blazers are busted, and sins destroy too many turrets per juice. Please give us the update.
  5. PlumbumTheEpic

Or just give more classes some Juice control capability.

Unless you are a Tank, you got no hope, son.
  6. Undercover_Thudercat

Undercover_Thudercat New Member

I can agree that we need to fix blazers, but juice is 100% fine as it is. It does not need to be nerfed.

Juice chaining only occurs when you let it occur.
  7. Liefglinde

Liefglinde New Member

You forgot nerf the Assault.
  8. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

Juice was hardly nerfed, I don't know what you all are whining about since I know you haven't played the PC version.

Juice stats before:
    BAL_JUICE_DAMAGEMOD=0.33
    BAL_JUICE_CRITMULT_ADD=3
    BAL_JUICE_CRITCHCE_ADD=100
    BAL_JUICE_FIREINT=0.75
    BAL_JUICE_LGT_SPEED=150
    BAL_JUICE_MED_SPEED=200
    BAL_JUICE_HVY_SPEED=250
    BAL_JUICE_RELOAD=0.5
    BAL_JUICE_HEALTH=1000

Juice stats now:
    BAL_JUICE_DAMAGEMOD=0.4
    BAL_JUICE_CRITMULT_ADD=2
    BAL_JUICE_CRITCHCE_ADD=100
    BAL_JUICE_FIREINT=0.8
    BAL_JUICE_LGT_SPEED=150
    BAL_JUICE_MED_SPEED=200
    BAL_JUICE_HVY_SPEED=250
    BAL_JUICE_RELOAD=0.5
    BAL_JUICE_HEALTH=1000

Also if you want I can dig up the XBox thread/s, where a lot of you have posted/agreed/added to what would help fix the game and show you that a lot of what has been changed you all backed at one point.

I would continue but it's obvious this is just about the juice "nerf." Big freakin' deal you can't solo a whole base of turrets anymore with a single juice as the weakest class in the game.
  9. Gentleman

Gentleman New Member

Yeah nobody really cares what you think anymore, you're useless as a moderator, get over it.

Instead, why don't you leave us Xbox 360 players to talk about what WE want in the game (after all, this IS the Wishlist forum) while you go back to your little PC community. Instead of talking smack about us all the time. Nobody really wants it to be honest, I'm getting sick of it and I'm pretty sure everybody else is. I've been here longer than you have, I've been playing the game longer than you have, I know damn well better than you do, I know what this game wants and I know what it needs. Do you understand me clearly? I hope you do.

Anyways, back on topic.

I certainly agree that Juice needs to be nerfed, especially with the Assassin. Even playing as her myself, I find it extremely easy to gain Juice from the bots. Especially on the Spunky Cola arena. Plus, I hope the Juice gain from taunting while standing in front of a LaseBlazor is fixed too. I find myself using that method to often. xD
  10. iammclovin117

iammclovin117 Active Member

All i want is the Level 2 rockets at spawn.
  11. OfficerFuttBuck

OfficerFuttBuck Active Member

I want none of it.
  12. AARPS

AARPS New Member

Well whatever, I've been in plenty of games where we were short 4-6 and the 6 sided team decided to just chain the match away. Even at full balance I don't enjoy that aspect of the game. I like juice, just not the threat of 'keep them off of the invincible button' for the entire match.

I guess I agree @plumbum, if everyone had a one hit keep away/stall that was effective then it would be better. I'd still prefer that it be limited to 3-5 times each player each match. It just gets old, especially when you have good back and forth with a team until they start doing it.
  13. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

I never knew you felt so highly of me.
  14. Mrsubguy

Mrsubguy New Member

I kind of have to agree Funland looks bad, As well as chicken cantor gear :roll:. But there are more things that thundercat (snarf?) didn't mention. and most if not all of those things can be found on this very wishlist forum! Cba to list them all.
  15. PlumbumTheEpic

Is the BANHAMMAH incoming?
  16. NeoCyberman

NeoCyberman Active Member

I have to say this topic is interesting.

I do see a few things on this wishlist in the patch. (I theorize that Uber takes the most workable suggestions and uses PC to test them)

The only juice that was really hurt by the change was assault ans assassin. The assassin more in my opinion. I would be open to a reversion of juice

You will win one on one but with these two classes you MUST prioritize turrets.

The OT change needs to be reversed or implemented better.

The turret thing is pretty okay.
  17. Coverop

Coverop New Member

You guys don't wanna get a new gamemode?
  18. Foolamancer

Foolamancer Member

19. jaysofacton

jaysofacton Active Member

20. Big Ordeal

Big Ordeal New Member

I like being spoken for. It shows who the man in the relationship is. <3