Dear, Uber <3

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 Wishlist' started by LucasNeff, August 16, 2010.

1. LucasNeff

LucasNeff New Member

First off job well done to the developers. I haven't played a game that I've actually enjoyed since Team Fortress Classic. You have developed a well balanced class based game and a well thought out movement system that so many games lack.

Now the only downfall are the limited maps and single game mode. Will we see future development into the maps and the addition of game modes? Many suggestions have probably been made in this area and I can see why. Between playing Team Fortress Classic competitive and developing maps for a free to play game called http://www.warsow.net, I feel as if I have a well rounded knowledge of movement based systems, team play based class systems, and developing a good flow in maps. /cool story bro...

After playing I know without a doubt that a game mode like Attack & Defend/Rush that you will find in game likes Team Fortress Classic, Battlefield: Bad Company 2, and Team Fortress 2(Dustbowl). For the people that don't know what kind of game mode I'm talking about, this is how I can best describe it. One team is on defense and have to protect the first bomb site/flag/capture point/control the area for a set amount of time, a variety of things. The second team being offense has to get this point and capture/bring flag to point/blow up bomb/control the area. This has to be done under a set time in which if the defense prevents the offense from getting to the point they win. If the offense gets that point then the move to the next area and the defense sets up another defense. The mode promotes strategy and teamwork.

With the architecture and style of the maps at this point I can only imagine the gorgeous maps the developers could make. The Symmetrical maps we play now could be pure works of art with each area that is being attacked and defended being completely different in structure but the same in style.

Just would like to see this game go into more directions

TFC alias: asimo
    TF2 alias: asimo
    Warsow alias: asiMo*
    MNC alias: as1mo
  2. neutrino

neutrino low mass particle Uber Employee

We are hearing you guys!
  3. fatMasticator

fatMasticator New Member

its nice to have developers who care.

When we get balance patches, new content etc. Will there be detailed explanations as to what you changed? It kills me when a game gets patched, and all they tell you is "we tweaked a few of the weapons and abilities".

we have a sweet community here so i figure people will figure out whats changed eventually, but the suspense drives me insane.