Dear Scathis,

Discussion in 'Unrelated Discussion' started by Sm1tty Sm1t, April 7, 2010.

1. Sm1tty Sm1t

Sm1tty Sm1t New Member

Dear Scathis,
    In reading your bio on Uber Entertainment's website, it has come to my attention that you are a Steelers fan. While, that in and of itself is enough for me to loathe your very existence, you proceed to name the Steelers three more times after your initial declaration of your fandom. Please consider this a cease and desists of all contact henceforth. As a loyal, card-carrying member of Patriots Nation, I am disgusted to think that any money I spend on games by Uber Entertainment help pay your salary -- which in turn is then used to purchase Steeler merchandise.

-Sincerely,
    Sm1tty Sm1t.

P.S. Bradshaw was overrated.

:eek:
  2. scathis

scathis Arbiter of Awesome Uber Alumni

Dear Sm1tty Sm1t,
    I regret to inform you that 25 years of cheering for the 6 time Super Bowl Champion Pittsburgh Steelers has entrenched me into their nation. It is impossible for me to leave their warm embrace of winning. When cut, I fear that I bleed black and gold. Not only Steeler black and gold but Penguin black and gold as well.

However, I would like to discourage your urge to cheat when you play Monday Night Combat, a long tradition for both the New England Patriots and their fans. In addition do not be so sad when you see that said Patriots are but a mere 3-3 in the Super Bowl, quite unlike the afore mentioned 6-1 Pittsburgh Steelers.

With all this said, do not fret, for it is the Patriots turn this year, the last six years have gone as follows: Patriots (2005) - Steelers (2006) - Colts (2007) - Patriots (2008) - Steelers (2009) - Colts (2010).
    However, I would also like to point out that the Pittsburgh Steelers are the only team listed there that won both of their Super Bowls.

Thank you.
    Have a nice day.
    Scathis

P.S. Bradshaw might have been overrated but Roethlisberger is the real deal.
  3. Sm1tty Sm1t

Sm1tty Sm1t New Member

Saints actually beat the Colts in 2010. :p As for cheating -- fair enough. But don't discount the amphetamines that your beloved Iron Curtain like to chow down.

I have an uncle and a VERY close friend who are DIE HARD steeler fans, so I love picking on them. I also like pointing out that the last 2 times the Steelers won the big game the Patriots weren't in the playoffs to knock them out. :eek:

P.S. I hate Roethlisberger. Dearly. Also, Joey Porter & Hines Ward. But I love Mike Vrabel.
  4. gnats3

gnats3 Member

Football is booooooooooooooooooring :|
  5. Sm1tty Sm1t

Sm1tty Sm1t New Member

You watch your filthy damned mouth.
  6. gnats3

gnats3 Member

It's a bit like Red Rover for adults.
  7. magnusrex

magnusrex New Member

do you watch any sports than? they can be mocked just as badly if so...and if you say you don't you are either lying or you just like doing stuff more than seeing stuff...
  8. nyx

nyx Moderator Alumni

I like to watch hockey, NASCAR and the occasional ufc fight if I catch it on. By no means does this mean I am a fan of any one team or person, nor do I care to pay attention to stats about teams, rankings, etc. I just like to watch for fun.
  9. scathis

I watch a lot of types of sports. American Football being my favorite, followed by Hockey, Soccer (Futbol) and Golf. I'll even watch sports like curling.

I can't stand watching Basketball though.
  10. Mazrix

Mazrix New Member

The only reason I have ever watched any sports besides Swimming and Formula 1 is to see people fall down in incredibly comical ways or see Nascar Rednecks crash and run out of their car as a great fireball.

I feel unnecessarily evil.
  11. magnusrex

magnusrex New Member

American Football is my favorite, and I will watch UFC and basketball on occasions...and other than that I like watching highlights of other sports where funny and stupid stuff happens...like a car flipping over, getting smashed by another...and seeing a giant ball of mess tumbling around...heh...guess you are not the only evil one Mazrix
  12. neutrino

neutrino low mass particle Uber Employee

Someone needs to post a pic in their Steeler's poncho!
  13. scathis

Yes! Neutrino bought me this awesome Steelers Pancho during his visit to Mexico. It's awesome.
  14. TheJustinIsALie

TheJustinIsALie New Member

He's just saying what we are all thinking.
  15. Col_Jessep

Col_Jessep Moderator Alumni

And please call it American Football, it has nothing in common with real football (except bone-breaking violence...)! :D
  16. scathis

Do we have to call it American Football if we live in America?
  17. Col_Jessep

Col_Jessep Moderator Alumni

Yes, you do! :p
  18. MrMusikal

MrMusikal New Member

What if we don't live in america?
  19. neutrino

neutrino low mass particle Uber Employee

football = round ball you kick

handegg = egg shaped ball you carry

So I propose we call american football handegg.
  20. MrMusikal

MrMusikal New Member

"ALRIGHT JIMMY THROW THE HANDEGG!"
    "kay ma."
    *crack*