DANGEROUS ENVIRONMET!!!! (i know okey? sounds pretty crazy but ITS AWSOME)

Discussion in 'Mod Discussions' started by romeosov, October 17, 2017.

1. romeosov

romeosov Member

Someo here did just played Command and conquer tiberian sun and Dawn of tiberiun and all those games? no? okey.... dam... Well there is something called ION STROM, and that thing its like A IONS, ASTEROIDS(really smaller asteroids like a slammer size) , Volcanic eruptions and more things like that... and they are amazing cause the only danger in the game wasnt your enemy the real danger was the environment, (okey not totally the enviroment but it was dangerous after all its like you re building your base and from the nothing OMG A SPACE BEAM JUST KILL MY FABBER!!!!!!! xD).

And by the way what about giant ants and some monsters like idk... giant worms nest or.. Zombies!!! omg i will loved xD and what about Humans yeah i said humans but like in MAD MAX xD yeah they will be there with his apocaliptic weapons and buildings and we need to kill them....(i know the humanity was annihilated... but Cmon its gonna be just a mod :p ) and what about some space tentacle monsters in the gas planets???¿¿¿¡ and just in the space that would be creepy and amazing.

OH i know!!! Gigant space monsters.. okey enough but you know thats the Idea
    what you think about this?

(PLS I KNOW the engine maybe doesnt support somethings like this and the humanity was annihilated and every bioloig form in the universe and those things but Cmon its gonna be good)

Do you remember tha idea about something like zergs vs MLA? xD
    foxug likes this.
  2. gmase

gmase Well-Known Member

Yeah cool, do it
  3. stuart98

stuart98 Post Master General

It's not gonna be good when it's not going to be a thing because it's impossible
  4. eyhey34

eyhey34 Member

If you write a custom script which works with the puppetmaster mod (and maybe some custom units) then it will be possible to have meteor storms and other things
  5. romeosov

romeosov Member

OMG YAY!!!! its possible f*kyeah xD

Sorry dont ban this comment xDDD

Gonna try to doit in chrismast vacations cause i have exams :c
    Guys this is gonna be amazing cause idk nothing about this things okey no nothing but not much idk lest do it!!!!! :p
  6. swizzlewizzle

swizzlewizzle Active Member

This guy has lots of energy. ;)
    xankar likes this.