Customizable Options

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 Wishlist' started by Larrizle, November 15, 2010.

1. Larrizle

Larrizle New Member

Ok, so MNC is the sport of the future, and yet all the pros look the same. Why not add customizable options. What I'm trying to say is our current athletes wear things that add style to them. In the NFL, players are abel to choose from the shoes they wear to the gloves they wear. There's several face masks to choose from, they were visors, they tape over their shoes, etc. In the NBA it's the same thing. Knee braces, arm sleeves, sweat bands, shoes, and I even recall Amar'e Stoudemire wearing some shades. My point is that we should be able to customize our pro. WE should be able to change their number, pick what color gloves, add shades, maybe even sweatbands or things similar. Also, durning breast cancer awareness month, every NFL player was basically wore pink on them and I thought maybe MNC could throw that in there or something. Well I think this would be a good feature in the game. I'd like to hear other thoughts on this.
  2. Wandrian Wvlf

Wandrian Wvlf New Member

A few admins have dropped strong hints(more or less all but actually stating it directly) that the second MNC DLC will include some degree of customization :)
  3. BroTranquilty

BroTranquilty New Member

too bad they couldnt state it directly...

*waits for next post to be a dev confirming it :roll: :?: :arrow: :idea: *