Custom Class in MNC2

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 Wishlist' started by Dec21, August 14, 2010.

1. Dec21

Dec21 New Member

(Note: All these ideas could be released in DLC)

I feel that in MNC2 that they should develop a more in depth Custom Class system including, different weapon matchups like the Healgun and Assault rifle with an Assault skin.

Taking suggestions for Custom Class improvements.

I also feel that there should be at least 4 different tiers of endorsements.
  2. Raiden

Raiden New Member

Tbh; that just sound incredibly over powered. The assault rifle and heal gun should never mix. Instead make it like Team Fortress 2 when you unlock different variants with different attributes like 3 different heal guns with slightly different properties that the support can chose from.
  3. ICryCauseImEmo

ICryCauseImEmo New Member

I'm all for more improvements to character customization. I at least would like to see new skins etc, or something to make your character different from everyone else's. I understand thats basically the deal with pro tags, but you can't even see them in the lobby only in game which makes it even hard to show yours off and or look for other peoples.
  4. Kyou Kizu

Kyou Kizu New Member

You can see protags in lobbies. :)
  5. Arcell

Arcell New Member

*Just a simple character creation/customization option would be nice.

*Maybe being able to change a secondary color on the armor.

*Additional weapons for each character would be nice if they could balance them as well as they currently are.

*Endorsements having some small cosmetic effect. Gold Armor endorsement making you visibly more armored, extended clips looking different from normal, etc... Small touches but IMO it would be nice.

*At the very least multiple skins or armor types for each class.
  6. ICryCauseImEmo

ICryCauseImEmo New Member

Sorry for that error, how :p I never noticed them maybe Im just blind.
  7. Diablohead

Diablohead New Member

Press right and you will highlight someone in the lobby, you can then press A to mute them, Y to see gamercard and so forth, you can also see their protag when highlighted.
  8. Tigerfox 360

Tigerfox 360 New Member

this game is based on visual recognition.
    the obvious silhouettes of the characters means you can tell their class from a distance.

change what skin can hold what guns/abilities and you wreck the game, it' sounds a little harsh, but it's pretty true.
  9. Turnip

Turnip New Member

Way over-powered.

I can just imagine the dual minigun/sniper now.
    Or subbing the rail gun with a sniper, or the uzi with a katana.

NO.
  10. tyler251

tyler251 New Member

Different weapon combos from other classes wouldn't work well because it would almost make the class system obsolete I mean besides the speed and hp of different classes it would basically make all the classes the same
  11. Shadow09

Shadow09 New Member

If weapon custimization came into play, than it would be an MW2 bombshell right there...just saying :?
  12. The Bat Outta Hell

The Bat Outta Hell New Member

Wait what? We're talking about a sequel already?
  13. AssassinsGoneWild

AssassinsGoneWild New Member

Please god no!

Like everyone else said, I can't imagine how this wouldn't be OP.
  14. tyler251

tyler251 New Member

:shock: I know right its like the game has been out for ages for some people apparently.
  15. TNT LotLP

TNT LotLP New Member

Yeah, the idea is terribly. More subtle things would be nice though. Like a slower-firing but more accurate version of the standard assault rifle, that's effective at longer ranges, where accuracy trumps power and and RoF. And a spray/pray one with a high rate of fire with low accuracy. Something like that.