Crucial Class Changes

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 Feedback and Issues' started by UberSoldat 247, August 19, 2010.

1. UberSoldat 247

UberSoldat 247 New Member

*Note that all of these ideas are opinions shared by many others, they are not just my own thoughts although a couple of them may be.*

Assault - The Assault's charge (B) ability seems to slip off of your opponent sometimes. I will charge right into my enemy and instead of them taking damage, I will simply slip off to the side. Maybe you could make his assault rifle do just a tiny bit more damage too.

Tank - I understand that the Tank is ... well a tank. This being said, he should be slightly slower. I know he is already one of the slower characters but if you put a speed perk on him, or even after you kill any enemy they usually drop a speed upgrade, he is simply too fast. Another thing I've noticed is that his charge ability has too large of a radius. Many times I would be a cloaked Assassin and a Tank would charge past me about 2 meters and it would still hit me although there was no physical contact. Remove his jet-pack effect he has when you hold down the jump button.

Support - Many would agree that this class is the most over-powered. This class has too much base health, and gains juice too quickly. He gains juice from healing other teamates/increasing total health, turrets, and bots. His gun has auto-aim which is ridiculous because it can shoot around corners and while doing this, you can hop around avoiding other bullets. His firebase when fully upgraded (which doesn't take long to upgrade) is too strong and has too far of a range. His shotgun should be removed, and his seconday weapon should be the attack ray, and his primary the heal ray. Lets not forget that he is called the SUPPORT class.

Gunner - The Gunner does the most DPS (damage per second) and has a lot of health. Therefore he should be slow to create balance ... but he isn't. If the Gunner was a bit slower it would be more fair, and he should also have an over-heating effect on his mini-gun. Remove his jet-pack effect he has when you hold down the jump button, and remove the stun effect when he uses his Slam ability.

Assassin - The Assassin is the weakest class in the game. This entire class is based around stealth and melee attacks, so why is there such a long cool-down on her grapple? EVERY class in the game has a powerful grapple/melee and the cool-down on their grapple is much faster than the Assassin's. Remove the cool-down on the Assassin's grapple! The grapple doesn't even kill everything in 1 hit. The Support, Tank, and Gunner can survive an assassination from behind so why should there be a cool-down? Make the over-all speed a little faster, and make it so that the cloak colour is the same for both teams because orange is easier to spot than blue. If your teamate is cloaked, just make it so that their gamertag floats over their head. Increse the radius of the blinding smoke bomb, and slightly increase the duration of blindness.

Sniper - The only thing I could think of that is wrong with this class is that when you try to throw the Flak (X) ability right after the cool-down reset allowing you to throw another one, when you do so the cool-down timer resets and you have to wait again but the thing which is wrong is that you don't actually throw the Flak! This also happens to other classes but it happens to the Sniper the most. Note that this only happens on the X ability, athough I could be wrong on that. If you don't know what I mean, try it yourself and throw the Flak, wait for the cool-down and try throwing another Flak as soon as you can. What should happen about 1 out of 3 times is the cool-down will reset, but there will be no Flak.
  2. cazoofoo

cazoofoo New Member

Wrong place, this is off topic the place where you talk about Obama, cactus, boobs, books, that one time in that film inception, teh lulz, dragons, monkeys, amy whinehouse, other games, and balaclava's NOT Monday night combat

EDIT: After bothering to read through this, this is quit a fail thread anyway... EVER1 IS OP!!!11!!
  3. Neff

Neff New Member

So where do I go to talk about Obama showing his cactus boobs in Inception?
  4. bgolus

bgolus Uber Alumni

* Moved to Feedback & Issues forum.
  5. fake

fake New Member

It seems to me that "many" should stop complaining about this class.

Sure, he might have more health and gain juice more rapidly than you'd like, but he's basically got no offense. Yeah, his gun has auto-aim, but it's the weakest gun in the game. I've been draining pros who walk right up, grapple and destroy me. Besides, if you have a sniper or just about any other class w/a range gun, the support class can't even touch you anyway. The problem, to me, is it sounds like you've got too little team work.

Have an assassin or assault draw out a support class and a gunner or sniper will make quick work of him.

Removing the shotgun is a ludicrous suggestion since it really is only dangerous if you get close. And even then, an assassin, assault or gunner still has a good chance of taking down support at close range.