Crashing even more now

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat PC Feedback and Issues' started by Hako, December 18, 2010.

1. Hako

Hako New Member

With the new fixes, my game seems to be crashing even more, just randomly now.
  2. Ironheart

Ironheart New Member

Same.

I'm getting "connection issues" into a crash during the game, crashes upon connecting to a pre-match lobby and crashes upon just trying to connect to a game.
  3. Qosmo

Qosmo New Member

Bah I crashed while connecting. Never had a crash before :(
  4. LennardF1989

LennardF1989 Uber Contractor

You crash because all of the servers crash, if you notice your controls stop working or get connection errors while ingame, quickly open the console by pressing tidle (~) and type disconnect, this prevents your game from crashing and you return to the main menu.
  5. Hako

Hako New Member

Yeah, right now it seems to be unplayable online. I hope a hotfix is on the way. :p
  6. ukystout

ukystout New Member

Yeah I've crashed three times so far since this new update. It did a great job of fixing everything else though.
  7. Boozie

Boozie New Member

Getting crashes as well. Basically I think the server itself crashes, shows me a connection problem and if I don't manually quit out of the server, the game will crash.
  8. UberTOad

UberTOad New Member

yep i thought i was the only one with the problem at first i checked and seemed more people are getting it aswell after update