Constant Freezes

Discussion in 'Support!' started by NikolaMX, January 31, 2018.

1. NikolaMX

NikolaMX Active Member

The issues is as follows:
    Almost every time i launch a match, the game freezes at one point or another. The problem sometimes goes away on its own, ranging from 5 to 60 seconds later, reloading the UI works once in every 10 games, but when it doesn't, it doesn't at all. Restarting the game works 2/3 times, but the issue may still reoccur.
    Something that i noticed is that up to 36 instances of Coherent UI may be running simultaneously with the game, and it can drain up to 90% of my CPU. (16GB ram i7 GTX 1060)
    I tried isolating mods, but issue is recurrent with all disabled

Attached Files:

2. Quitch

Quitch Post Master General

Have you gone through all the steps on this page? You also need to include a dxdiag.
  3. NikolaMX

NikolaMX Active Member

Yes of course, followed through everything, including reinstalling PA and changing input scheme.

Attached Files:

4. wondible

wondible Post Master General

Is it the UI freezing, or you stop getting sim updates? For a while I had a bad router, resulting in occasional loss of sync, sometimes leading to getting dropped from the match.
    tunsel11 likes this.
  5. Clopse

Clopse Post Master General

I got these stutters this week for the first time. Wonder if something that was happening on Wednesday.
  6. NikolaMX

NikolaMX Active Member

It turned out it is partially caused by my internet being ****, but even now that its fixed, I still get stutters and freezes. Not as bad, but omnipresent