Congratulations are in order. For me!

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by Pothocket, February 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pothocket

Pothocket New Member

Last night I received my first 2500 kill protag. It was for gunners. Yep, thank you thank you. And thanks to the 2501 gunners that have laid down their lives (since the Spunky update) so I could be here today. It was an amazing journey, and I look forward to earning each of the other 2500 kill protags in the coming weeks (possibly months for those stupid snipers) as well as, of course, killing many more gunners. Thank you.
  2. Liefglinde

Liefglinde New Member

Congrats! Have fun with the Sniper and Tank protags haha
  3. Bonecrusher

Bonecrusher New Member

Those are the hardest to get due to the lack of class spamming
  4. Pothocket

Pothocket New Member

No, Tank is hard because they're great at running away behind the skirts of their teammates and Sniper because well, you know, when has a sniper ever gotten into a fair fight on purpose?
  5. Liefglinde

Liefglinde New Member

Indeed. Those are the only 2 I don't have 2500 for yet.
  6. Jraw20

Jraw20 New Member

Fair fight? They are a light armored, long range class. They have a 10 round clip on their secondary and have a pretty large reticle.
  7. peachypony

peachypony Active Member

congrats
    Last edited: February 11, 2011
  8. Liefglinde

Liefglinde New Member

Yeah so pretty much all a Sniper can do is pick unfair fights
  9. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

Isn't that ideal for any class?
  10. Liefglinde

Liefglinde New Member

No it is not. Assassins should continue to face grapple anyone and everyone. That is obviously a desirable fair fight. I don't know what you're talking about.
  11. Pothocket

Pothocket New Member

Nah, I man up about it. Most of the time I'll even give em a few harassment shots if they don't see me coming. Freak em out a little. Let em know they're about to enter THE DANGER ZONE.

What I don't think snipers get is exactly why everyone loathes them. Here's why: http://thechive.com/2011/02/11/daily-morning-awesomeness-20-photos-6/thisgameistoughp1/

This is what everyone thinks about your sniper rifle.
  12. Pothocket

Pothocket New Member

I don't have a problem with assassin's one hit kill. At least they have to do things like move around.
  13. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

:lol: :lol: :lol:
  14. Liefglinde

Liefglinde New Member

Someone missed the sarcasm ;)
  15. SpcTorres

SpcTorres New Member

Is this OP serious? How many times have people on here started threads about something great that they accomplished only to have them get locked. Stop making threads about how great you are.
  16. Pothocket

Pothocket New Member

Clearly you have given me the opposite of a congratulation. Stop posting in threads about how great I am.
  17. SpcTorres

SpcTorres New Member

Congratulations on wasting my time. Cant wait to see your other threads when you get those other protags...
  18. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

How much of this did you read before you figured you were wasting your time? And why would you post here twice if it was a waste of time? As far as I'm concerned, you wasted your own time.

On topic:
    Congrats Pothocket! I got you a little something.

[​IMG]
  19. SpcTorres

SpcTorres New Member

Why are you wasting my time??? Who in the hell wants to see a bunch of threads about every protag that every pro gets. I could make a bunch of threads about all of the accomplishments that i've achieved, but that would be douchey. So go ahead and say something stupid. Obviously a bunch of threads about people's accomplishements and patting themselves on the back is a good read to you. Why not just start a "I'm conceited" thread instead and you and your friends can post about how great you are, all in one place. It's about organization. Keep everything all in one place.
  20. x Zatchmo

x Zatchmo New Member

I think this thread is fine. I mean it's generally discussing Monday Night Combat. What else are we going to post about?

I forgot to say well done sir, still have 800 more for Tank and Sniper banes myself. With almost 4k Gunners.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.