Congrats, 50% reached!

Discussion in 'Planetary Annihilation General Discussion' started by Col_Jessep, August 19, 2012.

1. Col_Jessep

Col_Jessep Moderator Alumni

Best of luck for the remaining 50%. :p
  2. cola_colin

cola_colin Moderator Alumni

congratz uber, may you make the game of our dreams <3
  3. RaTcHeT302

RaTcHeT302 Guest

450.000$ as of now. Guess they'll get funded right at 900.000$ with some tiny extra cash.
  4. ferigad

ferigad Member

That will be some long weeks ahead of us... the first 50% are mostly the easyst but a good indicator for a project that can reach the goal. And some ppl donate on the last 1-2 days of the game, when they got the feeling it will hit the 900K.

And funny as it is, some ppl only donate when a project has hit its goal and will be made. And Congrats to the 50% markin!
  5. Col_Jessep

Colin! Good to see ya.
  6. KNight

KNight Post Master General

The first 50% is always the easiest part of any kickstarter, from here on out we need some big names plugging PA and all of us need to do our best to spread the word!

Mike
  7. cola_colin

cola_colin Moderator Alumni

so this forums is where you have been lurking around since I last saw you, Hi :)
  8. grayfox

grayfox Active Member

Well, we better hold on to what we got, though it doesn't make a difference if we make it or not. As fans, we've got each other, and that's a lot. But for love, we'll give it a shot.

Woah, we're halfway there.

WOOOOAH!
    [​IMG]

You live for the game when it's all that you've got
  9. Techubus

Techubus New Member

Maximum cheese from the fox! :mrgreen:

Seriously though I'm extremely excited about this. TA and SupCom were the pinnacle of RTS gaming for me. My donation will be coming shortly.
  10. Col_Jessep

Orange, Tech!

I have seen a couple of other familiar names around. It's almost like the old days! :p
  11. KNight

Heh yeah, I do miss the old glory days of GPGNet! xD

Mike
  12. Col_Jessep

Well, with modding and mapping support, who knows, we might just bring them back.
  13. KNight

Believe me, that's what I'm banking on! I've been looking at what other options I have for modding and this shows up! xD

Plans. Me and Hawk have them!

Mike
  14. Techubus

Techubus New Member

I've noticed a lot of familiar faces on this forum too. I also saw the reddit thread had a pretty good run. Top comment from Sorian no less, threatening to employ his modding skills on this puppy. :cool:
  15. 6animalmother9

6animalmother9 Member

Just so you know, I don't get paid till this friday, and I'm sure Uber will have a string of other late contributors as well. Even so by the time I put money towards this project, it will already be in the stretchgoal :lol:
  16. Col_Jessep

The only thing that concerns me is that we don't have much to do as mappers with procedural maps. But I guess you will find plenty of work as modders.
  17. KNight

Maybe, but there are still some possibility for mappers too, first person to make the Earth map/planet? ;p
  18. JWest

JWest Active Member

Nice, glad to see they got there so fast. Hopefully they'll get the rest soon enough. And hopefully they'll go over. This game is really exciting. I miss TA and SupCom, and seeing that there's a company who wants to bring deep epic strategy back really has me pumped. And I gotta admit, I got all giddy when I saw that nanolathing...
  19. JWest

JWest Active Member

Indeed, I never was a prolific poster, but I did spend my share of time over at the GPG forums. I've actually played MNC and SuperMNC since both games came out, pretty much, I just never really posted on the Uber forums until now.
  20. KNight

No worries, I don't think we talked much directly, but I definitely recall seeing you around! xD

Mike