competitive mnc

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat PC Discussion' started by Milky, December 21, 2010.

1. Milky

Milky New Member

just wondering if there is a competitive scene for mnc and if so how does it work, if not, then let's get one going.
  2. Lipucd

Lipucd New Member

I think your looking at it right now with the 360 users on the PC beta.
    Honestly they smash by everyone else it's just a joke to put up a fight...
  3. podwhacker

podwhacker New Member

ESL & CB should.

Haven't found any good 360 players yet.
  4. SALT

SALT New Member

Beta is kind of early for a competitive scene, wait until the game goes live.
  5. Xx Tikki xX

Xx Tikki xX New Member

this makes me laugh :)
  6. sweeb

sweeb New Member

True story. I've only played the game for a few days and I haven't played against one "seasoned" player that I haven't curb stomped the majority of the games where they are on the other team.

lolanalogstickslol
  7. Kappy

Kappy New Member

Keep playing, you'll see some kids come in and you'll have to leave because they're just curb stomping your money ball in the matter of 2 minutes or less every game.
  8. podwhacker

podwhacker New Member

lol yeah. I'll start thinking more of 360 players skill when someone like cooller takes it seriously ;D.

Met quite a few 360 players; exact same thing happened... Well the rushing part. Not so much the stomping the money ball. I punished them for over aggression and most of them claimed I aimbot.

What do?

I guess leave matches. Beta public matches are very important.
  9. Xx Tikki xX

Xx Tikki xX New Member

if you think analog sticks suck, look at xeno's vids hes a god damn monster at assault
  10. podwhacker

podwhacker New Member

11. sweeb

sweeb New Member

Analogy time.
    This is like me saying a city has no saturation of high income inhabitants, and then a homeless guy living in the city puts in his two cents about a guy he saw one time with a nice car.

Case in point, you're bad. You have no concept of what good is, so stop it.
  12. aerowoK

aerowoK New Member

Chances are this game would need someone in the community or even uber entertainment themselves (which some companies have done) to get the game started competitive wise. Theres really a slim chance that even smaller leagues like UGL and TWL will pick up MNC, much less ESL, or CEVO.

Also anyone that thinks 360 players can come onto the PC version and beat PC players, that is a joke. I guess you can do vice versa, saying that PC players won't beat 360 players but which self respecting pc gamer would go to the 360. :|
  13. podwhacker

podwhacker New Member

That player was pretty poor anyway (no disrespect to the guy). If it's the one you're talking about.