Community mods button missing

Discussion in 'Support!' started by bobflex, June 2, 2018.

1. bobflex

bobflex New Member

My community mods tab has disappeared on me. I have tried clearing out my games download cache and disabling both windows and my router firewalls as some previous threads suggested, even reinstalled the game just to give it a shot. The button just doesn't appear anywhere on the menu anymore.

I didn't opt in to create a playfab account since I only play in single player. I wouldn't have thought that would cause anything, but I'm at a loss at this point.

Attached Files:

mathmania3 likes this.
  2. mathmania3

mathmania3 New Member

I also have this same problem, don't know what's causing it but would like a fix.
  3. mathmania3

mathmania3 New Member

Here is my log file in case it's helpful. It seems that there are some errors loading the script to manage the community mods which is probably the problem. I don't know how to fix that though. Let me know if you need any other information.

Attached Files:

4. grandhomie

grandhomie Active Member

Community mods has been removed by the developer. Some people are working on an alternative, it'll be posted on this forum and on discord (https://discord.gg/S6UwUF7) when it's available.
  5. bobflex

bobflex New Member

Really? Well that's interesting, I hadn't seen that, thank you for the answer. Any idea why the devs decided on that?
  6. manlebtnureinmal

manlebtnureinmal Active Member

I think Grand Homie should have clarified that Community Mod was removed by ITS developer, mikeyh. Like the mods it catalogued, Community Mods was made by a modder.

Mikeyh has recently had a major fallout with Uber over the way that the migration process was handled. As a result, he pulled all of his contributions (Community Mods, palobby.com, the palobby server, the mod that allows you to see custom servers, etc).
  7. bobflex

bobflex New Member

Aahhh, I see. Well that's really unfortunate then. Thanks.
  8. acesoyster

acesoyster Active Member

9. bobflex

bobflex New Member