Commander lost in space

Discussion in 'Support!' started by veracious3, May 17, 2018.

1. veracious3

veracious3 New Member

Commander lost in space forever. I am not talking about commander hopping. I am talking about commander disappearing while in transit to a body that is destroyed.

I was played a 1vs1 on Roc. I destroyed Roc with a hailey. My opponent's commander escaped the planet before it blew up. He headed for the hailey. At the moment the bodies collided his commander's icon disappeared from radar but you could still see him sitting there in space. He was not moving. He eventually disconnected from the game and the 180 second countdown started but then it went away and the game was just stuck. The sore loser's name is Omnitricks. Then he felt the need to message me attempting to insult me and tells me he made his commander invulnerable. **** move for a ****. Is there a fix for this nonsense. I played around with the game for a while. I controlled both asteroids and I eventually pulled the same move. When you try to locate either commander it zooms into the sun. The game never ends.

Should I provide the lobby ID?
  2. nimzodragonlord

nimzodragonlord Member

Omnitrix is a notorious troll, so your best bet is to just block him. As for the glitch, wait for the opponent to get bored and disconnect. You can prevent them from escaping at all by killing the orbital transport he is in, which you can do in one of two ways. The first is the conventional snipe in the orbital layer, killing the commander with your orbital units. The other method is sniping the transport while it is in the air layer. When the commander is being picked up, swoop in with your air force and pick off the transport. Thanks for reporting the bug!