combo kills

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by arcinus, March 27, 2010.

1. arcinus

arcinus New Member

i was thinking you could include deul person finishing moves, for example a sniper shoots (insert enemy class here)s (insert body part here) off and then the (insert ally class here) fineshes him off in some epic way cus the sniper is too far away
  2. Gentleman

Gentleman New Member

I don't think there's any gore in the game, not that I know of anyway.

Especially not limbs being shot off, for a start.
  3. arcinus

arcinus New Member

:(
  4. MrMusikal

MrMusikal New Member

Why sad face IT'S A GOOD THING.
  5. Col_Jessep

Col_Jessep Moderator Alumni

No gore is good because MNC can be sold in countries with whiny politicians who think they need to censure everybody's fun. I'm 33 and I can't play games like AvP at all or get a censored version of TF2 here in Germany... :( It becomes even more ridiculous when you see how parents just buy 18+ FPS for their 10 year old kids to keep them quiet or how those kids just download the stuff illegally.

Don't get me wrong, I'm all for protecting kids from unsuitable content (since I turned 18 that is... ;) ) but it has to make sense and work.

There was a short clip of the sniper who was set on fire in the trailer IIRC. You *might* get a 18+ rating just for that here in Germany. Hard to say though, the system is kinda unpredictable sometimes.
  6. Gentleman

Gentleman New Member

I recently saw a PAX video on YouTube of the Assassin being killed, she seemed to have her upper body and the rest apart from her legs disintegrated. To which, straight afterwards, the legs just evaporated. I suppose limbs can be removed but there would be no blood or any of the sort.