Color-Blindness

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 Feedback and Issues' started by TouchFuzzy, August 13, 2010.

1. TouchFuzzy

TouchFuzzy New Member

First of all, thanks a bunch Uber for using two colors of red and blue that are different shades. This is a great thing for those of us who are color-blind and have trouble in games where the developer uses the exact same shade of red and blue/green so it is difficult to tell two sides apart! The full-body color makes it fairly easy to see who is on which team.

Most of the time.

The sniper is probably the hardest to pick out for me, since a lot of his outfit isn't his team color. At times of confusion I would glance at the name, but unfortunately you use the same shade of red and green to distinguish enemy and friendly team members when writing the player's name, so I get confused. The Assassin also has only a little bit of team color, but this usually isn't an issue due to full-body coloring during cloaking.

Suggestion: Possibly pick the player name out in the same color as the team they are on, the hotshot red or iceman blue. This would be easier for me (and other people with color woes) to pick out. Or at the very least use two distinct shades of red and green. Maybe a darker red so we can see that.

This is a very minor complaint, obviously. I love the game and have been playing it whenever I have time. Thanks a bunch Uber!