Coherent ui_host.exe Crashes

Discussion in 'Support!' started by smithforce4305, July 2, 2015.

1. smithforce4305

smithforce4305 Active Member

Ok this has been happening for a few days now. I open PA and when I get into a game it will crash or everything will stop on my screen and I have to alt+f4 my way out and then when I return it crashes again. Ever since I noticed (after I woke up day after SuperCommander week 2 tournament) I have been looking at Task Manager and finding that my CPU goes anywhere from 40-100% somewhere that before it never went to. I also notice something I haven't seen is that "Coherent UI - A modern user interface libary for games" seems to be spammed lots and uses lots of my CPU. Can anyone help me I've updated my drivers since I noticed this thinking it was that. I have not found any unusual software on my computer and have spent days unable to play a proper game. Can anyone help me?
    Capture.5.PNG
    cdrkf likes this.
  2. cdrkf

cdrkf Post Master General

Have you tried running with the '--nomods' tag? Uber recently changed how mods work and it broke quite a few older ones...

The other thing I can suggest (if that doesn't work) is run your machine using a clean boot (if you don't know that one a quick Google should bring up the instructions on the Microsoft website, I'd link you but currently on my phone). That will rule out other software issues.

Final thing, mind positing a dxdiag? Just so we can check for anything else that could be a problem.
    smithforce4305 likes this.
  3. smithforce4305

'--nomods' tag? How do I play with that?

Attached Files:

4. killerkiwijuice

killerkiwijuice Post Master General

Steam library > right click on PA > click properties > set launch options > type --nomods
  5. smithforce4305

Sadly the nomod tag didn't work. :/
  6. Alpha2546

Alpha2546 Post Master General