Class Selection Bug

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat PC Feedback and Issues' started by Nekoh, April 6, 2011.

1. Nekoh

Nekoh New Member

I just joined a match where you're limited to 1 class per team but when I went to choose my class every option was greyed out and I couldn't quit to menu because you can't when the class selection thing is up then MNC.exe crashed for no reason. Double error. Hope this is just a one off though.

http://lulzimg.com/i17/8753dc.jpg

AppName: mnc.exe AppVer: 1.0.5694.0 ModName: mnc.exe
    ModVer: 1.0.5694.0 Offset: 0076d474

Edit: It's happened twice now in the same game, I tried to rejoin and it happened again.
  2. zarakon

zarakon Active Member

viewtopic.php?f=30&t=9356

Also, you can still disconnect by opening the console (~) and typing "disconnect"

Though that causes another issue. The class selection is still open in some way, so when you join a new game and it opens ANOTHER class selection screen, things get a bit weird.
  3. Nekoh

Nekoh New Member

Well another problem I have is console never works. Ever. Tried changing the key binding and everything and nothing ever works. It's been broken since I bought it.
  4. forrestthewoods

forrestthewoods Uber Alumni

Thanks for reporting the issue Nekoh. We'll look into the issue. Your screenshot gives us a couple of clues that will be useful in helping track it down.

- ForrestTheWoods