[ChronoCamLink] Very good gameplay with the newest build.

Discussion in 'Videos And Replays!' started by squishypon3, May 15, 2014.

1. squishypon3

squishypon3 Post Master General

Alright so I just had an amazing match; sadly it ended because of a crash on PA, but just... It was great, I set the biome to grid for the smoothest gameplay and the fairness all around; set the metal density to around 35% yet set the metal clusters to 100%. This created perfect gameplay; the whole match was a game of tug of war, rebuilding my metal extractors as they were taken out. I even had to start using reclaim to save myself, and every time I took out a commander I would set all my combat fabs nearby to area reclaim the whole base; storage was covering my base. So yeah, really great game.

(Sorry for it not ending, I just think it's worth it to see how great the match was playing out; I may need to start casting. Getting better and better as the days go bye since ye olde Alpha. :D )

Link to ChronoCamRec: startpa://replay=579889909825324415
    mishtakashi likes this.
  2. wondible

wondible Post Master General

cptconundrum likes this.
  3. Remy561

Remy561 Post Master General

When I rewatch your replay I get this:

[​IMG]
    Kinda cool actually :) it really shows all the cool effects!! (afterburners!!!)

[​IMG]
    The field of view on the shadow side of the planet is just pure blackness ^^

[​IMG]
    Hmm dotted planets :p

Haven't had this in a normal game so far ;)
  4. squishypon3

squishypon3 Post Master General

I have very dark, dark sides, especially when the new lighting setting is on.. it's literally pitch black. I (I wouldn't expect chrinocam to emulate it, weird o_O )