Chronicle Privates

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by joker, May 28, 2011.

1. joker

joker Active Member

Kckzi Privates and Tom#s privates for awhile were a great success. I will do what i can to host the next series of regular private matches. If interested be fair warned these are more competitive (significantly) than what you are used to if you have not participated in them before, or even if you played privates that did not regularly include players such as myself, miracle, shammas, kckzi, tom#s, chron1caust, payne, hawshade, deadpool, etc (these were some of tonights players from past competitive teams, no disrespect to any non-mentioned people).

Thus being said, tonight's private matches had a nice turnout, and team imbalance aside was a good run for how quick it was assembled. It was nice to see everyone having fun and enjoying themselves and for some playing well off-class. There is no judgement to be passed in these, and i admire anyone who shows up even if you feel are out of your league because you are at least trying (and there will be no rage-quitting or bashing people to their face for a poor performance).

If you are interested in participating regularly in these private matches hit me up with a friend request (ChRoN1cLe.) They are a good time and a great way to improve as they will often have some of the best players the game has to offer.

If you are already on my friends list and wish to be given notice or an invite if i dont regularly talk to you, post here as well. Thanks
  2. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

F U... :|

I suggest you go back and edit my name into your post. I am the BEST LOLSUPPORT TO HAVE EVER PICKED UP A CONTROLLER! I revolutionized the metagame!!!!

Say my name B****! SAY IT!!!

Edit: who the F*** is kckzi? Some leaderboard booster I imagine... :roll:
    Lemme guess, he plays Assault...
  3. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

4. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

Indeed. The only true counter to Assaults.
  5. Deadpool FTW

Deadpool FTW New Member

MIGHT I ADD, SOME OTHERS PLAYING OFF CLASS AND FAILING HORRIBLY! I ****ING WONDER WHO MIGHT DO THAT!I need to work on my gunner...
  6. timmy TED

timmy TED New Member

mos def
    tonite same time?
  7. AmazeTheory

AmazeTheory New Member

Ill send you a message tonight. I need my MNC fix already...it's been too long. :|
  8. Reanimated Ace

Reanimated Ace New Member

You've got me on your F-list already. Hit me up whenever you see me gaming and you're gonna be doing some privates.
  9. Undercover_Thudercat

Undercover_Thudercat New Member

Not being sarcastic, condescending, etc. - thank you for this little bit.
  10. joker

joker Active Member

looking to do more privates tonight. no official time since its saturday and most ppl are on late, sooner than later though just got home from work and might play a little brink first
  11. mangaman01

mangaman01 New Member

If i'm on just send me message. Warning i've never played privates before and my mic tends to rape everyone.
  12. joker

joker Active Member

happing right now. message me
  13. joker

joker Active Member

another solid run of 6-7 games, gg to all who attended
  14. joker

joker Active Member

bump. work tomorrow night but friday-sunday im pretty free so send me those FR if you want in private matches. when i see enough ppl online i will set them up. also anyone interested in scrimming me & my friends let me know
  15. WildmanX2k

WildmanX2k New Member

FoH Sat 5:30 EST? 3 of us and 2 subs can at the moment. Just waiiting for the others to reply.
  16. joker

joker Active Member

should be able to make it. hopefully so can the rest of my members
  17. Light My Pyre

Light My Pyre New Member

I will play privates when I get HIKARI fiber (the best optical fiber in the world) and if the HOST have optical fibers too. Solid connection will work.
  18. Z Bear

Z Bear New Member

I've had bad experiences with private matches. Either people raging because I played differently than they wanted (omg I pulled out my shotgun as a support for 2 seconds I'm such a noob) or complaining about me "tryharding" because I kept the lanes clear as an assassin and dropped the ball. If I try out your private matches, am I going to have the same experience? I have no desire to be raged at by someone half my age (and by their language, probably about half my IQ).

I don't have any illusions about being in the same skill class as a lot of those guys you say are playing, but I like the idea of private matches, just not the execution I've seen in the past. If they've been pretty relaxed though, I'd like to give it a try.
  19. joker

joker Active Member

people in our privates play to win, i dont think hating on tryharding really exists lol you must have played in some shitty ones prior. as far as playing how u want to play, it depends on what you mean. we dont want u doing like an smg sniper build, or a PURE shotgun support (it has its places, but u mainly keep your heavies alive), etc. basically play smart and do your best. nobody will be a **** if you are trying and not playing completely out of character. send me a FR, gamertag is in sig
  20. Z Bear

Z Bear New Member

I'm cool with that, I know that supports are supposed to heal heavies and 'sins are supposed to clear bot lanes, etc. Probably won't be able to play tonight, wife just asked me on a date - dinner at a nice italian place and X-Men First Class for dessert. But I'll friend you and you can invite me if you need players whenever I'm on.

I do appreciate folks trying to keep the community going (and positive).