Check out my Sniper Montage

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat Gameplay Videos' started by FRMATTUU, August 17, 2010.

1. FRMATTUU

FRMATTUU New Member

2. th3cozy

th3cozy New Member

Well made video. Not the most exciting being a sniper vid and everything, but still nice.

I've only played sniper a handful of times, but they are super effective, I have a feeling eventually this game will turn into a sniper fest like most other FPS'. They can one hit kill any class and their counter, the assassin, is relatively easy to deal with. I'm actually surprised how few snipers there are.
  3. Doom

Doom New Member

Lol there were like 5 non-standstill headshots in the entire video. No offense but that was pretty bad.

There were a couple nice shots though.
  4. Imsoooometal

Imsoooometal New Member

This is why the internet sucks.
  5. Doom

Doom New Member

What I thought while watching was "Almost every kill is a standstill on someone upgrading something, or a kill on a Gunner hardly moving."

If I sugar coated it telling him he's amazing for being able to hit those kind of shots, the internet would somehow suck less? I guess if you like being lied to, then yeah maybe I should've taken that route.
  6. Jebiga

Jebiga New Member

I love the editing.

Tho a bunch of single kill clips arent rly awesome.

Whats the songname btw?
  7. Briq

Briq New Member

Didn't really like it for the reasons others have already posted.
  8. FRMATTUU

FRMATTUU New Member

Thanks for your guys opinion.

I put it together quick from 4-5 different games

Im in the process of making another and i can tell you all of your guys complaints are adressed no more stand still kills no grappling just headshots.

The song is called the catalyst by Linkin Park
  9. Shammas

Shammas New Member

I didn't like it that much really. I thought it was funny though when you slow-moed the only decent kill in the video though.
  10. Bufger

Bufger New Member

I think you need to get some footage of kill streaks that include good kills. A couple of headshots within 10 seconds etc. You dont normally see people put all of their misses before a kill either.

Its always best if you get loads of footage and take out the best bits rather than take it from only a couple of games. When i did my COD4 montage i took footage from a whole year of playing and got 5 minutes of epic streaks that were different and i knew people would appreciate. If you want to churn out material every week you should expect its probably going to be weak and wont be as appreciated.

Just some feedback so you can get some killer footage on the next one :)
  11. vvipeout

vvipeout New Member

it was ok but nothing montage worthy. you need mulit kills, no scopes, quick scopes stuff like that.

To bad this game dosent have a save films feature. Ive had so many awesome no scopes on assassins.
  12. FRMATTUU

FRMATTUU New Member

What didn't you like about it.

Yea i see what you mean.
    I put misses in because i didn't want it to seem like every shot i took was accurate.

My next video covers that.
  13. KazooieBanjo

KazooieBanjo New Member

This is probably the first Sniper montage of MNC so I'll just say what I think can obviously be improved on, Music choice.