Chaps excellent job so far

Discussion in 'Planetary Annihilation General Discussion' started by Timevans999, November 20, 2013.

1. Timevans999

Timevans999 Active Member

Hey Uber
    Loving your work so far, recently got a big performance upgrade and my rig is now capable of running much larger systems with experimental planets and multiple moons. The AI are getting there but are still a bit hit and miss with the higher end structures. Is there any chance we could have that stonking system/galaxy overlay that was in one of the original videos. Plus I would also like meteors and more different types of planetary bodies.
    One idea would be to have a planet type that was a band of meteors of random shapes and sizes. This could be added to a system to help system creation. Some of the smaller bits of rock could be fired with one engine but do much less damage to the target planet.
  2. thetrophysystem

thetrophysystem Post Master General

Would be nice if they simply just added a "low tier" orbital and supported planets as small as 40 and enabled artillery to be fired from one "planet" to another if in range (which isn't normally happening ever).

This would be a neat mod too. But I would love to see a PA match where there are 20 "small pieces of space debris" for a regular 2-3 mex outpost with a fact/artillery, and you have to hop among them pecking at your enemy's outposts. Epic.
  3. tatsujb

tatsujb Post Master General

ACTUALLY it would be nice if they added a "higher tier" orbital.