Change in the patch...

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by Downfall, August 16, 2010.

1. Downfall

Downfall New Member

Just wondering what people would like to see in the patch...

-Taunts:There is 1 per weapon and Taunting for Cash can get annoying
    -New Skills:Gunner's Grab, and Tanks Deploy needs a complete rework
    -Support: Airstike should have a drop-off on the damage, and his turret does too much damage maybe a laser sight on where it is shooting from too.
    -Assassin: Make less useless, or just add a class cap.
  2. Jebiga

Jebiga New Member

Why?

They arent useless, the people make them useless cause they only wanna have kills and all they do is sneaking around and stab people. A good assassin who wnats to help his team can decide if its a win or a fail.
  3. Downfall

Downfall New Member

They suck? Is there EVER a point to level Gunner's Melee, Unless all Towers are level 3, you have Full Juice, and you have more then $550, the cost to level Melee.

As for Deploy, it is meh, Useful for taking towers I guess, but I feel Gunner>Tank in general. So bro could use a buff or two.

As for Assassin, she does have her uses I guess, but a class cap would be nice. Assassin is the only class that 5 of don't work, even Sniper can work with 5. They can keep down Turrets, and Traps are good.

Also, Thought of a New one...

Bot Spawn Select- It is so unfair Supports get Gapshots...
  4. zodbones

zodbones New Member

assassins are very useful, they can get to hazards faster than anyone and more importantly they are the only class that can severely damage a jack bot without breaking a sweat.
    I hate assassins that run past jack bots and straight for the enemy base >.<
  5. bgolus

bgolus Uber Alumni

Pro Tip: The first level of the tank's deploy heals the tank.
  6. Spooze

Spooze New Member

These are the most pointless options that you could of picked.
  7. Downfall

Downfall New Member

Pro Tipper: You ain't movin Braddah, Low Health+Standin Still ain't good.

That is why I asked, "what would some other people like to see" and not "how much can you rag on me so you can validate your own useless exist you call a life" :p and now the obligatory smiley so it looks like I am joking but in reality I would gladly punch you in the face because you clearly are not exercising your ability to read via the use of your face.
  8. ComedyFish

ComedyFish New Member

You are an ***. It's his opnion that what you picked suck.
  9. Mechalopod

Mechalopod New Member