Career Stats Resetting

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat PC Feedback and Issues' started by Stargazer2188, February 4, 2011.

1. Stargazer2188

Stargazer2188 New Member

Recently I have noticed that a lot of my Career stats keep resetting to what they were about a week ago, and nothing I do seems to change that. For example, the number of Lazer Blazers I have built keeps dropping to 52 when I open the game after having quit out, even though I have gotten it over 200 twice now. My taunt number also keeps dropping to 22 even though I have gotten it over 100. Has anyone else noticed this problem? Also, these resets, oddly enough, don't seem to be affecting the amount of money I have earned lifetime.
  2. UberGaf

UberGaf Uber Alumni

It sounds to me like you may be having cloud sync issues. If you earn a bunch of stuff, but it never syncs to the cloud, then the cloud comes through and stomps your data with the last data it received, that would fit the behavior you're describing exactly.

If you don't care about your profile being portable between gaming machines, you can just turn off cloud sync, and it will likely fix this issue.
  3. Stargazer2188

Stargazer2188 New Member

Hmm I hadn't thought of that. I typically only use one machine for gaming, so it shouldn't be a problem. Were I too disable it now, but later on want to play on a different machine, I would only have to re-enable the Cloud and it would update itself to the data I have then, right? That is, of course, assuming that the issue is fixed between now and then and it doesn't reset all of my data again...