Can't progress at glactic war screen

Discussion in 'Support!' started by davrox, August 25, 2017.

1. davrox

davrox New Member

Once I win a battle and select "continue war" from the victory screen, I get taken back to the galactic war screen
    but the "solar system " I am at still says "fight" , forcing me to repeat the exact same battle . I did not have this problem in the first two solar systems I fought at, I won and got the option to explore. I restarted the game and I still have the same problem .

bought it yesterday
    windows 10
    no mods
    clearly new at this PC thing ^_^"
  2. DeathByDenim

DeathByDenim Post Master General

Are you sure you never installed mods in the past? Sometimes remnants remain and this sounds like a thing that mods would cause. Could you check your PA data directory and see if any of the folders names "mods", "client_mods", or "server_mods" is present? If so delete them.
    Location of the data directory is described here: https://wiki.palobby.com/wiki/Plane...Windows_Planetary_Annihilation_Data_Directory

Also if you started that GW while having mods active, getting rid of mods might not fix it.
  3. davrox

davrox New Member

Thank your for your reply. I checked and the only mod files I found were "community_mod"s files. I played the game straight out of steam , no mods installed .