can't click on servers without open spots

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat PC Feedback and Issues' started by rUprofessional24, January 10, 2011.

1. rUprofessional24

rUprofessional24 New Member

Hello, great recent patch, love it. However, I noticed that in the server list you can no longer click on servers that do not have spots in them. I don't know if it's on purpose or just a bug that occurred with the new patch but it's an inconvenience. I play with my friends in vent and if one of them is in a game that's full but a spot opens up before I refresh and they notify me, I cannot click the server and join. I have to hit refresh, find the server again and hope the 1 spot is still open so I may actually click on the server. I have also wanted to "favorite" servers that were full at the time but I can't click them to do so.
  2. BulletMagnet

BulletMagnet Post Master General

I'd like it for nothing more than being able to fav. the servers before joining them.

For the first time Today I saw sub 200ms servers (I suppose Australia to Japan isn't that far) and spent 15 minutes waiting for spots to free so I could get to them later.
  3. Asskicker

Asskicker New Member

Yeah, this is really needed!

Also, an auto join when a slot is available would be really welcome. :)
  4. Col_Jessep

Col_Jessep Moderator Alumni

FYI, you can auto-join a server where a friend is playing through Steam. Just enter a random password when asked, that's a UI bug.
  5. rUprofessional24

rUprofessional24 New Member

Interesting. Thanks for the tip.
  6. Mibuwolf

Mibuwolf New Member

Yeah, I found this out today... though I wish I had known sooner :| .
  7. Ekanaut

Ekanaut Uber Alumni

yeah we need to fix that password thing.