Cannot create Multiplayer Custom Game

Discussion in 'Support!' started by xaerobane, April 1, 2018.

1. xaerobane

xaerobane New Member

I have tried numerous times to create a Multiplayer Custom Game but am unable to. In-game all that happens is I get the error "Failed to start game". I have checked the logs many times and haven't found anything in them which would indicate the error.

Attached is the latest log, screenshot, and DxDiag.

The last time I played (several years ago), I was using PAMM. I have since removed PAMM and all associated mods as instructed by Wiki.

I checked the integrity of game files, all fine. I ran the game through steam with "--nomods" flag, I even tried uninstalling and re-installing PA-Titans but nothing has changed I get the same error message every time.

I can successfully join any other lobby in Multiplayer -> Custom Game but cannot create my own.

I have checked the incompatible windows software on the wiki and am not using any of those.

I have no anti-virus or firewall running, they are all disabled.

Does anyone have any ideas about what might be causing this, or how I can solve the issue?

Attached Files:

2. mikeyh

mikeyh Post Master General

Check your region. Australia has been offline today.
  3. xaerobane

xaerobane New Member

Thanks for the suggestion, I tried with all available regions but it didn't make a difference (Australia, USCentral, EuWest). I got the same error message each time.

Edit: Ah I hadn't correctly changed the region setting.

Changing to USCentral fixed the problem.

Is there a webpage to check the status of Australian servers?
    Last edited: April 1, 2018
  4. mikeyh

mikeyh Post Master General