Calling all 2D shmup fan's

Discussion in 'Unrelated Discussion' started by maxcomander, August 11, 2015.

1. maxcomander

maxcomander Active Member

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to bring this to the community's attention!

It's currently going through steam greenlight and I'm really hoping it will get through so if you think it looks cool why not pop into steam and give them a vote.

Uber, I do hope it's ok to post this, I re-read the forum rules just in case, but if this sort of thing is not Ok, I'm very sorry.. say the word and I will delete.
    DeathByDenim and cdrkf like this.
  2. Geers

Geers Post Master General

Looks pretty good.

That bit with the fire and the conveyor belt looks kind of out of place though. It looks like the sort of thing that will screw with the pacing if you're not careful.
    maxcomander likes this.
  3. maxcomander

Glad you liked it, Tbh that conveyer wasn't my favourite bit, hopefully it won't be whole level. As far as I can tell the dev's are going for a turrican'ish feel but with a mouse controlled cursor and deeper gun play and a darker "mech" style.

They have other shmups on steam "super robot vulkaiser" and "Armed 7" but I much preferred there other mech shooter "gigantic army".
  4. maxcomander

Just to add a final update, The game has shot through green light faster than any other from nyu, so BIG thank you to all who voted.

And thank you to uber for allowing me this "grey area" post.
    Last edited: August 15, 2015